Closed Thread
Page 23 of 118 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Looks like you can order E.Lambton Landscaping gear now:

E. Lambton Landscaping - Product Catalog

i'm getting one in every color!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fsalboni;3958650;

I wish they had it in GREY

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fsalboni;3958650;

to sleep in.....LOL

I usually lurk, but I just wanted to give a thumbs up to the book Chris has listed as his favorite book: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. A couple of months ago, my daughter had some very insightful quotes on her blog and I asked her where she got them. They were from this book so I read it. It is very interesting and only 167 pages. Just reading the Introduction could lead to a very philosophical discussion. This would be a great book for a reading group. When you are done sleuthing and discussing The Bachelorette, this would be something to read until the next show, lol.

FORT Fanatic

In addition to ordering t-shirts. check this out:

A Son's Tribute to his Late Mom

Read it and check out the links at the bottom of the page. I didn't realize all that he went through. Let's support him.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3961189;
    In addition to ordering t-shirts. check this out:

A Son's Tribute to his Late Mom

Read it and check out the links at the bottom of the page. I didn't realize all that he went through. Let's support him.
    Awesome. He needs more donations. What a great guy. He was working in a specialized graudate program when he left NYC..his career was on its way for sure. I hope he does well in the race.
    Last edited by Patti2620; 07-03-2010 at 12:12 AM.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I actually posted this on Chris' fan page. I think they should do a bachelor auction as a fund raiser. Win a date with Chris or his single brother and maybe get some of the guys from the show. That would probably be a big hit I am sure. Unless of course he's going to be the next bachelor and then ABC won't let him do it. I they'd do it, I think I'd have to take a trip to the cape and empty out my savings..........LOL

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3961706;
    I actually posted this on Chris' fan page. I think they should do a bachelor auction as a fund raiser. Win a date with Chris or his single brother and maybe get some of the guys from the show. That would probably be a big hit I am sure. Unless of course he's going to be the next bachelor and then ABC won't let him do it. I they'd do it, I think I'd have to take a trip to the cape and empty out my savings..........LOL
    I was thinking it would be a great thing if the Bachelor/ette community supported him by running in the race or at least also asking their fans to contribute. Anyone here have contacts with some of them?

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3961706;
    Kipton has done a couple of those for charity events and raised some impressive bids! All in fun and good taste of course.

The more I learn about Chris impresses me further. He's obviously very smart and great with people to be considered for that particular graduate program. Ali may see him as the lovable easy going goofy guy, as I'm sure he doesn't brag about his accomplishments to her. In saying that he would collect garbage he was trying to get across his belief that love is the most important thing and he's not too proud to do any kind of work. She may not be mature enough to take the meaning from it, and may conclude that he is not ambitious enough for her.

I just made a new video it's on youtube if you search the bachelorette-Chris and Ali-Terrified
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Closed Thread