Closed Thread
Page 21 of 118 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3942716;
    Let's get back to Chris on his thread. After rewatching last weeks episode I noted some things about Chris and Ali's date. Don't read me wrong I'm a Chris fan but I think to be successful on this show you need to (Excuse me 'Father's Day' phone call interupted my train of thought) be good at speed dating and relationship building. Relationship building includes the emotional and physical elements. Chris' slow process at the physical side is frustrating me (I'm a little shy too so I get it) because on this show you need to get involved quickly. I found myself yelling at Chris 'just kiss her will you'! And I did that more than once at first vieweing but after further review. The first time Chris wanted to kiss Ali she went for the hug instead: first example was after the phone call to Dad, Chris was open to the kiss but Ali went for the hug, then after she gave him the rose again he was open she did the hug. OK for the purposes of this show you must touch her face and direct the kiss. I can't believe I'm actually giving kissing coaching lessons.

Finally we get to the actual kisses and they were edited to be pretty lame. OK I agree the scene was very romantic and it actually was great but we were shown only 2 short kisses and then finally a kiss and a half before Chris' PI.

So how do we interpret the date if you don't have a favorite. Pretend for a moment you're an average viewer and have been looking forward to Chris and Ali having time alone. She's sick and he nurtures her back to a point she can't wait to go out for the rest of the date. They share his favorite meal and her favorite singer does a private concert (that guy has a wonderful voice). It's all romantic all night but lacking the 'sparks' I want to see and then finally a few sparks are allowed. What do you all think? Am I reading this all wrong?

He's a master at the telling his story at the best pace but he's not asking Ali anything about herself. It's all one sided so far IMHO and I'm a big Chris fan.
    There is still 6 episodes left I am sure that he will ask about Ali plus the editing we don't know how much he did say we didn't see just throwing that possibility out there.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3939067;
    I found one and I DO apologize if it has been posted already. I love this couple.

If the link is not okay, Mods please remove.

YouTube - CHRIS L. & ALI I've been Waiting
    Thanks for posting this video they are simply put BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER!!

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3942735;
    WOW you are very good at reading Ali. This is just the kind of discussion I was looking for especially in a no spoilers thread. [EDIT for spoiler information] I like his caution but it's ok to kiss her already. Yea I know they had to have chopped out a bunch for him to be so positive about her being his bf and it's a shame we can't see everything that happens.

Remember this is a no spoilers thread - so I don't know what happens with all the other guys yet and how that's going to affect Chris and Ali. Any one else want to chime in? I know you are all great at analysis of these relationships.
    I am so glad you brought back up Jobros prophetic analysis of Ali that she picks unavailable men so she can fail she is in fear she is letting her fear rule her heart deep down maybe she knows Chris is the forever type and he is her perfect match since no spoiler info here I am hoping something unexpected is yet to play out between these 2 loving, smart, compassionate human beings they have so much in common!!!

I just made a new video it is on youtube if you search The Bachelorette-Chris and Ali-Use Somebody
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3946921;
    I just made a new video it is on youtube if you search The Bachelorette-Chris and Ali-Use Somebody
    WOW, thanks Truelovealways! It is awesome! There is some kind of connection there!

Great video made with one of my favorite songs! Thanks for sharing it with us! I loved it!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Thanks for the great vids. Truelovealways Your song choices are great, too.

That's beautiful!

how is this thread 21 pages long? Chris ain't gonna last. It's all about Rico Suave dude, Ryan Seacrest look-alike, and asbestos boy.

Chris is actually the favorite this season as what I can tell...LOVE this guy! His moments with Ali last week in the lagoon were so sweet and sexy. Really loving these two together.

Closed Thread