Closed Thread
Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

He seems like an all-around nice guy. The kind of guy a gal would be proud to have on her arm! Definitely my hands down favorite.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Chris has the level of maturity, confidence and life experience to bring to a relationship e.g, teacher, care taker, coach, family man as well as a zest for living -- he would be a great catch for Ali. He also appears to be enchanted by Ali and is totally focused on her --all good reasons for this relationship to work. I am looking forward to seeing more of Chris' personality and his interaction with Ali on camera.

He does seem like one of the (very) few good picks in this group. And that picture does him no favors, he was much better looking on the show.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Love him!!! Has all his priorities in the right order.....would be proud to say he was my son or son-in-law!!

Clearly my fave after Season Premiere (was also both my Mom and my son's fave, too!)

FORT Newbie

He seemed like a grown up amongst all the frat boys.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pangaeus;3914049;
    I like this guy.

However, I gotta point out that Cape Cod is not a town. There are many towns on Cape Cod. Nor is it even the name of a MA county.
    That's okay, when you grow up there, you don't even refer to it as "Cape Cod," you call it "the Cape," just as you refer to Martha's Vineyard as "the Vineyard."

That being said, I think the show generalizes and chooses a "known" area to say that's where the guy is from. I know for a fact that Boston was not Jonathan's hometown either.

Quote Originally Posted by mollynj;3914586;
    He seemed like a grown up amongst all the frat boys.
    This is the best description I've seen yet. If Ali's searching for a mature guy with his feet on the ground, I'd say Chris is it!
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 05-26-2010 at 05:04 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

He is the only one of the bunch I would marry. The rest are way too immature.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3914462;
    Chris has the level of maturity, confidence and life experience to bring to a relationship e.g, teacher, care taker, coach, family man as well as a zest for living -- he would be a great catch for Ali. He also appears to be enchanted by Ali and is totally focused on her --all good reasons for this relationship to work. I am looking forward to seeing more of Chris' personality and his interaction with Ali on camera.
    He's 33, I think, ready to settle down and find love. I adore this guy, he's not a pretty boy, but a gorgeously handsome MAN, who I think knows exactly what he wants in life. If he's not Ali's choice, I hope he is the next bachelor.

My favorite right from the start too... and so agree that his picture doesn't do him justice, not at all.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Closed Thread