Closed Thread
Page 19 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by _dreamer23_;3938699;
    Hey all! I'm back this season, took the last season off.. cus well.. I didn't like Jake! haha. Anyways, I'm back and I love love love Chris! He's soo awesome!

I'm back to making videos too, and I just made my first one for Chris & Ali! Just search 'falling in ali and chris the bachelorette' on youtube and it should be the first one! Youtube Username: XxX3Kris10X3xX

Hope you all enjoy it and let me know what you think!
    Cute video! Thanks for sharing Kris.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3937073;
    Source?
    Was it from an Ali interview?

Some poster claimed she got it off Astrochicks =Virgo.
    I got it from her old Myspace account saying Cancer. I would assume that her Myspace would be accurate, because it's owner generated. I would like to know the exact date myself.
    I'm pretty sure Ali was born in September. I don't visit Astrochicks so I can tell you I didn't get that from there. I"m pretty sure we sleuthed that out during Jakes season. She was a fan favourite early on, and therefore the compatability charts were being discussed at one point.

Even though her myspace said Cancer, that IMO doesn't necessarily mean its accurate. She could have just fluffed it.

You mention Chris is a Aries, when is his b/date and what source did you get it from?

Thx

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3941946;
    I'm pretty sure Ali was born in September. I don't visit Astrochicks so I can tell you I didn't get that from there. I"m pretty sure we sleuthed that out during Jakes season. She was a fan favourite early on, and therefore the compatability charts were being discussed at one point.

Even though her myspace said Cancer, that IMO doesn't necessarily mean its accurate. She could have just fluffed it.

You mention Chris is a Aries, when is his b/date and what source did you get it from?

Thx
    I guess she could have fluffed it. But ahe acts like a Cancer, so I was pretty sure her Myspace was accurate. Why would anyone fluff an Astro sign?

I don't remember where I got Chris' but it's 3/26/77

In fact his date with Ali was on his Bday in NYC.
    I just did a quick noon chart born in Dennis Ma.

Meh, I hope he doesn't do the next bachelor. He's too sensitive and women will take advantage of him.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3941987;
    I guess she could have fluffed it. But ahe acts like a Cancer, so I was pretty sure her Myspace was accurate. Why would anyone fluff an Astro sign?

I don't remember where I got Chris' but it's 3/26/77

In fact his date with Ali was on his Bday in NYC.
    I just did a quick noon chart born in Dennis Ma.

Meh, I hope he doesn't do the next bachelor. He's too sensitive and women will take advantage of him.
    And where did the info come from that Chris is Cancer rising (ascendant)?
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire;3942010;
    Since we don't have the time, you can do a more general one plucking in 12 noon. You'll still get the same planets, only the degrees will not be exact, so the strength may vary.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire;3942010;
    I didn't even need to do his chart. The strong tie to his mother and family told me he had a Cancer somewhere.
    A lot of Cancer men are close to their mothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3942061;
    Since we don't have the time, you can do a more general one plucking in 12 noon. You'll still get the same planets, only the degrees will not be exact, so the strength may vary.
    I generally use a sunrise chart when I don't know the ascendant - too bad we don't know their ascendents because it the ruler of the 7th house and any planets that reside there (and any aspects that they make within the chart) can give a pretty big picture of the type of person one is most likely to be attracted to. In any case, it appears that Ali is actually A Virgo as is Roberto, but since we don't have birthtimes for any of the three it makes it a little sketchier to get a full picture. But for fun, I'm gonna study the three charts anyway and see what is there. I really wish I knew what Frank's DOB was as well....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire;3942079;
    I generally use a sunrise chart when I don't know the ascendant - too bad we don't know their ascendents because it the ruler of the 7th house and any planets that reside there (and any aspects that they make within the chart) can give a pretty big picture of the type of person one is most likely to be attracted to. In any case, it appears that Ali is actually A Virgo as is Roberto, but since we don't have birthtimes for any of the three it makes it a little sketchier to get a full picture. But for fun, I'm gonna study the three charts anyway and see what is there. I really wish I knew what Frank's DOB was as well....
    Ok, something is wrong with all the birthdays. Sleuthers aint doin a good job!
    Chris IS an Aries.

If you just do a quick FREE chart on the web plucking in 3/26/77 born in Dennis Ma at 12 noon, you'll get an ok chart.

But I have seen: Ali=Sept 13th, Septh 16th, and Cancer

Rob I have seen 8/17, then a Taurus, now you're saying a Virgo.
    LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3942199;
    Ok, something is wrong with all the birthdays. Sleuthers aint doin a good job!
    Chris IS an Aries.

If you just do a quick FREE chart on the web plucking in 3/26/77 born in Dennis Ma at 12 noon, you'll get an ok chart.

But I have seen: Ali=Sept 13th, Septh 16th, and Cancer

Rob I have seen 8/17, then a Taurus, now you're saying a Virgo.
    LMAO!
    oh, the info I had was 08-27 for Roberto but I can't find where I got it anymore - is that not right?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire;3942219;
    oh, the info I had was 08-27 for Roberto but I can't find where I got it anymore - is that not right?
    I saw 8/17, and thought a Leo, and someone was calling him a Leo somewhere...lol

Closed Thread