Closed Thread
Page 18 of 118 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3938488;
    And . . I think the two three may be shaping up . . Roberto, Kirk, and Chris L. seem to have the most chemistry with her, but both Chris L. (Aries) and Roberto (Leo) are not good matches astrologically for her (Cancer). Emusha - what sign is Kirk?
    I guess you didn't get my memo?
    Chris is an Aries with Cancer Ascendent, which makes him manly, fun,witty, and lots of action. The Cancer part makes him sensitive, emotional and strong family ties. His chart actually is very nicely balanced and would make him compatible with A LOT of signs. It's good thing he's older because some (depending on other things in the chart) younger Aries men may have a roving eye. When you get them older they make the best husbands.

Nobody is the pure sign. It's not that simple. Some people only have the Sun sign that is their birth sign. The other eleven are either Cancer, leo, Virgo, Capricorn etc. Usually the two that you notice are the birth sign and the Ascendent i.e. Chris-Aries/Cancer.

Example : A friend of mine is a Sag and was dating Cancers, Scorpios...I was like what is her problem? In doing her chart, 6 out of 12 signs were Water signs. Her best comp signs are Cancer and Scorpio, and not Aries and Leo's like the general Astro says. She married a Scorpio.

Hope that helps.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3938548;
    Chris is an Aries with Cancer Ascendent, which makes him manly, fun,witty, and lots of action. The Cancer part makes him sensitive, emotional and strong family ties. His chart actually is very nicely balanced and would make him compatible with A LOT of signs. It's good thing he's older because some (depending on other things in the chart) younger Aries men may have a roving eye. When you get them older they make the best husbands.

Nobody is the pure sign. It's not that simple. Some people only have the Sun sign that is their birth sign. The other eleven are either Cancer, leo, Virgo, Capricorn etc. Usually the two that you notice are the birth sign and the Ascendent i.e. Chris-Aries/Cancer.

Example : A friend of mine is a Sag and was dating Cancers, Scorpios...I was like what is her problem? In doing her chart, 6 out of 12 signs were Water signs. Her best comp signs are Cancer and Scorpio, and not Aries and Leo's like the general Astro says. She married a Scorpio.

Hope that helps.
    Sorry, I didn't read your previous posts. You are right, his ascendancy in Cancer does make him more compatible, but it would also depend on his Moon placement, etc. Personally, I really like Chris L. And, you are also correct that maturity gives Aries men more balance and stability.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3938580;
    Sorry, I didn't read your previous posts. You are right, his ascendancy in Cancer does make him more compatible, but it would also depend on his Moon placement, etc. Personally, I really like Chris L. And, you are also correct that maturity gives Aries men more balance and stability.
    His moon is in Gemini. We don't know hers. Her's can be in Gemini if she's born in the beginning of Cancer.

Hey all! I'm back this season, took the last season off.. cus well.. I didn't like Jake! haha. Anyways, I'm back and I love love love Chris! He's soo awesome!

I'm back to making videos too, and I just made my first one for Chris & Ali! Just search 'falling in ali and chris the bachelorette' on youtube and it should be the first one! Youtube Username: XxX3Kris10X3xX

Hope you all enjoy it and let me know what you think!

OMGosh I specifically came in this thread to post about your video. It was just beyond AMAZING..blew me away. You really showcased how great Ali & Chris are together..ahh just beautiful. [EDIT]

I found one and I DO apologize if it has been posted already. I love this couple.

If the link is not okay, Mods please remove.

YouTube - CHRIS L. & ALI I've been Waiting

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3938548;

Hope that helps.
    De-lurking to ask a question and sorry if I missed this somehow, but how do we know Chris' Ascendant again? Is his birthtime listed somewhere? Sorry to ask, but I can't seem to find the info anywhere. Also, I didn't find where Ali's birthdate was listed and was wondering if you could share it. I'm a very amateur astrology buff and love this kind of stuff - thanks!
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by _dreamer23_;3938699;
    Hey all! I'm back this season, took the last season off.. cus well.. I didn't like Jake! haha. Anyways, I'm back and I love love love Chris! He's soo awesome!

I'm back to making videos too, and I just made my first one for Chris & Ali! Just search 'falling in ali and chris the bachelorette' on youtube and it should be the first one! Youtube Username: XxX3Kris10X3xX

Hope you all enjoy it and let me know what you think!
    I LOVE your videos! My favorite was the Reid & Jillian one with some of the Notebook VO's.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyFan;3939040;
    OMGosh I specifically came in this thread to post about your video. It was just beyond AMAZING..blew me away. You really showcased how great Ali & Chris are together..ahh just beautiful. [EDIT]
    aww thanks! i'm glad you liked it!

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3940805;
    I LOVE your videos! My favorite was the Reid & Jillian one with some of the Notebook VO's.
    awww thanks! i'm glad you liked that one too!

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire;3939125;
    De-lurking to ask a question and sorry if I missed this somehow, but how do we know Chris' Ascendant again? Is his birthtime listed somewhere? Sorry to ask, but I can't seem to find the info anywhere. Also, I didn't find where Ali's birthdate was listed and was wondering if you could share it. I'm a very amateur astrology buff and love this kind of stuff - thanks!
    etherealfire, regarding Ali's birthday and compatability with Chris - I always thought she was born in September and a Virgo based on something she said about it either on the show or an interview. Public search engines say September, 1984 and another source apparently generated by Ali states September, 1984. The date provided would indeed make her a Virgo. However, some believe she is a Cancer which obviously would reveal completely different compatibility results. So two signs, two different comparisons, perhaps? Would love to see what you come up with!

ETA: To edit actual birthday. I will PM you.
    Last edited by MiniDiva; 06-19-2010 at 01:50 AM.

Closed Thread