Closed Thread
Page 16 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3930231;
    Based on this maybe I should read Ali's blog. Thank you MsDll. I have thoughts about when do you let her win? I think Chris has been reading my mind.
    This could be spot on!

Okay so I just watched the preview for next week again. I cant tell who gets the one on one concert date...please be Chris!!!
    Last edited by pajamasam; 06-12-2010 at 07:35 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyFan;3930497;
    Okay so I just watched the preview for next week again. I cant tell who gets the one on one concert date...please be Chris!!!
    Here is the episode description from ABC Media Net Daily News Releases

"The intense schedule is getting to Ali and, exhausted and emotionally drained, she is forced to cancel her elaborate plans for her individual date with Chris L. After he thoughtfully brings her flowers and chicken soup, Ali, feeling revived, takes Chris out for his favorite meal and then tops it off with a romantic rooftop performance by one of her favorite singer-songwriters, Joshua Radin, along with the famed Harlem Boys Choir."

Chris has it all...Honor Society in school, etc:
    D-Y grad goes national - Dennis, MA - Wicked Local Dennis

Got to love what he did for these kids when a teacher..from the NYC Dept. of Ed..scroll down to his name:
    New - Meet a Teacher - New York City Department of Education

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ladyjaki;3925297;
    I have experienced a very personal loss...mine was sudden, and traumatic and nearly 15 years ago...and I am still caught off guard with non-intentional comments even to this day. Trust me, I know it is a real downer to talk of a death of a loved one, people are caring and sympathetic but there are times when you just don't want to go down that road yourself. He might not have been able to trust himself at that time...the tears can just flow out of nowhere and sometimes you need to have yourself emotionally prepared to enter that conversation. His emotions were running high at that time...excitement, nervousness, not wanting to embarrass himself and his family on TV....add maybe hungry and tired too. I definitely think he needs to be cut some slack here....this was not a mean and deceitful lie. Sometimes the words are just too hard to form. My heart goes out to him...he will be grieving his mom for the rest of his life, just some days it will be easier than others. Like someone said...if Ali can't understand this, and why he "lied"...then maybe she's not the one for him. I have a feeling she will understand.
    I agree. I lost my mother five years ago. Like Chris L, my sister and I took care of her. So often you just can't bring yourself to answer the questions, sorrow, pity of others who you are not (yet) close to. It is a kindness we should grant to Chris.

I made a Chris and Ali video you can find it on youtube if you search The Bachelorette-Ali and Chris-good to you
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3935743;
    I made a Chris and Ali video you can find it on youtube if you search The Bachelorette-Ali and Chris-good to you
    I loved the video!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I think Chris L. is fast becoming a front runner in the race to win Ali's heart. Good grief...the stories he shares about his mothers passing melt my heart like butter.

I still love Roberto, however, but Chris L. is becoming a force to be reckoned with, for sure. He's lovable, oh sooo attractive, genuine, charasmatic and has a heart of gold. What more can a girl ask for?

NVKitty

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3935743;
    I love it. I had just saved it to my youtube favorites.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

I saw that video - absolutely amazing! I just am falling more in love with Chris and Ali. Their date was so perfect, like they were a real couple..just awesome. I love seeing their connection start to build and can't wait to see it progress. Chris is definitely the favorite this season and mark my words if he's not Ali's one..he will def be the next bachelor.

Closed Thread