Closed Thread
Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108109110111112113114115116117118
Results 1,171 to 1,176 of 1176

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4040720;
    If I was applying to be on The Bachelor, I would want to know 100% who the guy is going to be beforehand. If I was 25 years younger, I would only be going on the show for the guy, not for any other reason. Regarding the coming season, if I found out it wasn't ChrisL, I'd just say no because I know I wouldn't be interested in any of the others. Of course, most of these gals don't care and have other motives for going on the show. That all being said, I'm pretty sure they aleady have all the applications in hand and the girls have no idea who the Bach is going to be at this point.
    You bet I would want to know too, especially if I signed a contract agreeing that I could leave basically if and when they wanted to let me go. Stop and think about that one for a minute....if you don't even know who the guy is, that could be one whale of a nightmare for you if it is not clicking on your side, but he takes a shine to you on his side. If you have signed that contract, the producers are not going to want to let you go because you are who he wants, and they want to try and make it work ( whether you do or not).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4040731;
    You bet I would want to know too, especially if I signed a contract agreeing that I could leave basically if and when they wanted to let me go. Stop and think about that one for a minute....if you don't even know who the guy is, that could be one whale of a nightmare for you if it is not clicking on your side, but he takes a shine to you on his side. If you have signed that contract, the producers are not going to want to let you go because you are who he wants, and they want to try and make it work ( whether you do or not).
    I know, so how do they time the casting with CL signing the contract? I get the impression, girls have already been cast. Is that true?

As for Kirk's snarkiness, I didn't listen to the interview, I don't agree with Kirk but if that's the worst thing he could come up with regarding CL, well, just shows how cool CL is. Kirk have said in past interviews that CL's a stand-up guy and a good friend in the house.
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 08-17-2010 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4040738;
    I know, so how do they time the casting with CL signing the contract? I get the impression, girls have already been cast. Is that true?

As for Kirk's snarkiness, I didn't listen to the interview, but if that's the worst thing he could come up with regarding CL, well, just shows how cool CL is. Kirk have said in past interviews that CL's a stand-up guy and a good guy.
    And, not surprising, but even after Kirk made those comments (I did watch the interview, and it wasn't nice or necessary), Chris mentioned Kirk as being a good candidate for TB. I love my Chris!!! and I'm missing him so much!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4040731;
    They can't control what I say or how I act, right? They can't force me to tell a guy I'm crazy about him. It's still my right to tell him I miss my family and want to go home because I don't feel a connection. They don't have to air me being honest about wanting to leave, just show me on an awkward date and then being a denied a rose at the next RC and I will go home happily. I think this happens every season at least once.

From what contestants have said, their tactic is to tell people, "If you do/say this then we can arrange for some 1-on-1 time. If you don't do it then there's a chance you'll go home, you need as much alone time with him as possible." So people do things they wouldn't normally do for extra time with the lead, but they're not legally threatened into doing those things.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4040816;
    They can't control what I say or how I act, right? They can't force me to tell a guy I'm crazy about him. It's still my right to tell him I miss my family and want to go home because I don't feel a connection. They don't have to air me being honest about wanting to leave, just show me on an awkward date and then being a denied a rose at the next RC and I will go home happily. I think this happens every season at least once.

From what contestants have said, their tactic is to tell people, "If you do/say this then we can arrange for some 1-on-1 time. If you don't do it then there's a chance you'll go home, you need as much alone time with him as possible." So people do things they wouldn't normally do for extra time with the lead, but they're not legally threatened into doing those things.
    Well, that's not what we heard regarding Frank. But we've discussed this ad nauseam

Anyway, CL would not want girls sticking around if she wants to leave. He'll be all like, it's ok, it's ok. You can tell me

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4040821;
    Well, that's not what we heard regarding Frank. But we've discussed this ad nauseam
    I know, but I still don't understand how someone can be sued for saying what is on their mind on a stupid reality TV show. If a lawyer could explain how that works maybe I will be convinced.

Closed Thread