Closed Thread
Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1767107108109110111112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1176

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4040429;
    Wonder if she realizes what a tizzy she is going to get everyone in throwing that little bit in there!

I'm with you guys. I just want to know one way or the other!
    I'm surprised we haven't heard more by now, I mean have they approached anyone else but Chris?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4040079;
    I don't know, I just am not getting excited about seeing Kirk as the next bachelor . He seems nice and all but he is just kin of blah to me. No doubt if he is single he would accept though.

Don't like Kirk, especially since his unnecessarily snarky comment about Chris's kissing...I don't think he's special at all....He was even delusional about his chances with Ali....that is, until she corrected him at the MTA show.

Quote Originally Posted by gemsag;4040603;
    Don't like Kirk, especially since his unnecessarily snarky comment about Chris's kissing...I don't think he's special at all....He was even delusional about his chances with Ali....that is, until she corrected him at the MTA show.
    Yeah Kirk is one to talk :nono he used tongue on Ali when he walked her back to her suite when she was sick!!!!!!Eewww.....
    "Shakespeare In Love"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gemsag;4040603;
    What did he say? Can anyone recap?

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4040614;
    What did he say? Can anyone recap?
    He said something like he could not watch a whole season of Chris's awkward kissing in a snarky way. I just think he knows that the only chance he has to be the bachelor is if Chris turns it down. I think he really wants it, and those are the types that you need to watch out for.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4040626;
    He said something like he could not watch a whole season of Chris's awkward kissing in a snarky way. I just think he knows that the only chance he has to be the bachelor is if Chris turns it down. I think he really wants it, and those are the types that you need to watch out for.

Amen....and he is obviously a sore loser.....I can't put my finger on it, but I don't feel comfortable with his character....I just don't like him and definitely will not watch if he is chosen TB.

Quote Originally Posted by gemsag;4040705;
    Amen....and he is obviously a sore loser.....I can't put my finger on it, but I don't feel comfortable with his character....I just don't like him and definitely will not watch if he is chosen TB.
    Hey If I watched Jake's season I can watch anyone...

Kirk would be a million times better although I am still gunning for Chris...

Quote Originally Posted by gemsag;4040705;
    ITA I didn't like his snarky comments about Chris. I would rather watch Ty before watching Kirk. I also will not watch if Kirk is the chosen one it will be like Jake 2.0. I hope it is Chris (obviously ) or someone new
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

If I was applying to be on The Bachelor, I would want to know 100% who the guy is going to be beforehand. If I was 25 years younger, I would only be going on the show for the guy, not for any other reason. Regarding the coming season, if I found out it wasn't ChrisL, I'd just say no because I know I wouldn't be interested in any of the others. Of course, most of these gals don't care and have other motives for going on the show. That all being said, I'm pretty sure they aleady have all the applications in hand and the girls have no idea who the Bach is going to be at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4040626;
    I totally agree. He also said that a whole season of that would be terrifying. A few day ago I watched an interview with Kirk. He said it was Chris' if he wants it and if it Kirk got a shot at it, he would be second or third in line but he would do it. I thought they were friends in the house, so I was surprised by that remark. It was really uncalled for IMO.

And I agree TRUELOVE, I would watch Ty, but not Kirk. Just didn't care for him even before his remarks about Chris.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Closed Thread