Closed Thread
Page 114 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1464104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1176

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Would that be so bad tho?? Some one new I mean
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4039346;
    Would that be so bad tho?? Some one new I mean
    If it's not Chris, I think it would be smart to go with someone new. They would just need to market the heck out of him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4038707;
    Ok - official numbers.................

9738 runners finished the race. The best time was 00:32:20 and the average time was 01:07:03 and the maximum time was 02:20:38.
    It is my hope that out of those 9738 runners there were a few young ladies there that caught Chris' attention. What better place to meet a woman than at a charity event?

Chris L doesn't need the Bachelor in order to find nice women. He just needs to put himself out there in the real world. I hope that he decides to do whatever is in his best interest and doesn't let CH influence his decision either. CH is a company man - I don't trust him.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 08-16-2010 at 05:42 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;4039535;
    It is my hope that out of those 9738 runners there were a few young ladies there that caught Chris' attention. What better place to meet a woman than at a charity event?

Chris L doesn't need the Bachelor in order to find nice women. He just needs to put himself out there in the real world. I hope that he decides to do whatever is in his best interest and doesn't let CH influence his decision either. CH is a company man - I don't trust him.
    I know so many guys would totally take advantage of women throwing themselves at them. CL hasn't taken advantage of this situation apart from using it to push for more charity awareness

Let's hope he doesn't change.

FORT Fanatic

Capegal,

ABSOLUTELY NOT! I would love to see someone new as the Bach if Chris doesn't want it.
    I'm tired of the leads being recycled from the former season. Give us someone new.

FORT Newbie

Yeah, I think it would be best to go with someone new if Chris (hopefully) refuses to do TB

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4039178;
    I have communicated by PM with one of our posters for several seasons who is close to a long time family friend of their family. When the finale news came down that last day on here, the group of Chris fans that my friends is in were naturally very down in spirit. Because I try hard to remain unbiased, my friend asked me to report the news about Chris's 3X offer and that each offer had been raised ("and please make it sound good 'for our boy!'" ).

That is how we know from the inside that he has been offered and turned down 3X before the finale showed. I have also been told that they are still offering with no decision at this time made.
    It just makes sense, to me, as I have said that after he experienced all of that tremendous amount of loved poured out on him after the Finale that he might reconsider the idea.
    If ChrisL turned down 3 offers before the finale aired, I imagine he was probably in a turmoil at what he knew everyone was going to see and he was going to be soooo embarrassed. However, after the finale, when it turned out the way it did and everyone just loved him more afterward and admired the way he handled the situation and what a gentleman he was, maybe he might have had a change of heart. I hope so!

If Chris doesn't take this - and I hope he doesn't - TPTB still have plenty of fodder to go after who would do it in a heart beat.......... - doubt we will be seeing any one new......
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4040058;
    If Chris doesn't take this - and I hope he doesn't - TPTB still have plenty of fodder to go after who would do it in a heart beat.......... - doubt we will be seeing any one new......
    Cape, have you heard anything new about his decision to do the bachelor? If Kirk is dating Jesse S, and I think (based on tweets) that Ashleigh from Jake's season is dating Craig R, then who else would they turn too?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4040066;
    Cape, have you heard anything new about his decision to do the bachelor? If Kirk is dating Jesse S, and I think (based on tweets) that Ashleigh from Jake's season is dating Craig R, then who else would they turn too?
    Which Ashleigh is dating Craig R?

Closed Thread