Closed Thread
Page 113 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1363103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1176

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

thanks for that Bloomers ^^ I'm still in the camp of hoping he lets Fleiss and Co crawl on their bellies like the reptiles they are, gets them to the point of salivating and begging, and then says... thanks but no thanks

FORT Fanatic

Do you think TPTB would EVEN have a "sweet girl" in the mix for Chris to choose from? I guess it all depends on
    how MF wants the show to come off. If he wants to keep Chris as the person he is now, then there will be
    a "sweet girl" for him to consider. However, if they want to turn him into the person he is NOT now, then you
    can bet there will be all sorts to choose from but maybe no "sweet girl". The TPTB can turn Chris into Dr.
    Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I personally would not want to see that happen to Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4039247;
    Do you think TPTB would EVEN have a "sweet girl" in the mix for Chris to choose from? I guess it all depends on
    how MF wants the show to come off. If he wants to keep Chris as the person he is now, then there will be
    a "sweet girl" for him to consider. However, if they want to turn him into the person he is NOT now, then you
    can bet there will be all sorts to choose from but maybe no "sweet girl". The TPTB can turn Chris into Dr.
    Yes, but she's the next Bachelorette.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4039247;
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4039249;
    This season we had 3 great choices in the F4. There wasn't a thing wrong with Kirk! He had a dad whose hobby or job ( I forget which it was) was edited as quirky, but Kirk came off as an all- around good guy.

The F2 was an absolute sweetheart and will make an excellent next Bachelor if Fleiss and probably Chris Harrison can convince him to take it.

The F1 was shown to be the guy who caught her eye the first night and who Chris Harrison tells us pretty much had her by the 5th episode. The edit focused on the fact that she thought he was good-looking, and she didn't think she as a woman would ever get someone like him, but we saw a good guy in him as well.

If Fleiss could give Ali 3 out of 4 good guys for her F4, I don't see why he couldn't give Chris - who Fleiss obviously sees as "a great catch" - some excellent choices as well.

Now, that doesn't mean Fleiss isn't going to throw in some absolute doozies of drama queens because that is what this show does, but it would be up to Chris to weed them out so that be the time he is down to F4, he has some excellent choices left.

I also think that Chris and Chris Harrison have now become good enough friends that CH might be expected to give him some off camera advice here and there on some things he knows might be going on of which Chris might not be aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4039257;
    This season we had 3 great choices in the F4. There wasn't a thing wrong with Kirk! He had a dad whose hobby or job ( I forget which it was) was edited as quirky, but Kirk came off as an all- around good guy.

The F2 was an absolute sweetheart and will make an excellent next Bachelor if Fleiss and probably Chris Harrison can convince him to take it.

The F1 was shown to be the guy who caught her eye the first night and who Chris Harrison tells us pretty much had her by the 5th episode. The edit focused on the fact that she thought he was good-looking, and she didn't think she as a woman would ever get someone like him, but we saw a good guy in him as well.

If Fleiss could give Ali 3 out of 4 good guys for her F4, I don't see why he couldn't give Chris - who Fleiss obviously sees as "a great catch" - some excellent choices as well.

Now, that doesn't mean Fleiss isn't going to throw in some absolute doozies of drama queens because that is what this show does, but it would be up to Chris to weed them out so that be the time he is down to F4, he has some excellent choices left.

I also think that Chris and Chris Harrison have now become good enough friends that CH might be expected to give him some off camera advice here and there on some things he knows might be going on of which Chris might not be aware.
    I don't know about him taking it though, every interview he has given he has only pointed out the negatives about being the next bachelor. I like Kirk, but I just do not see him bringing in big ratings like Chris. If Chris turns it down I almost would like to see someone new.

FORT Fanatic

Just because the final four for Ali were great choices doesn't mean Chris will get the same consideration.

Remember that Ali was MF "chosen one", for whom he would have done anything. And I think that is
    exactly what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4039272;
    Just because the final four for Ali were great choices doesn't mean Chris will get the same consideration.

Remember that Ali was MF "chosen one", for whom he would have done anything. And I think that is
    exactly what happened.
    I think it was more of a self-fulfilling prophecy actually. She knew she was the most perfect lead EVAH and because of that confidence, she gave them one of the best seasons and [probably] a success story. So maybe if Fleiss tells Chris he's his perfect male lead, we'll get another happy ending. Then again, maybe not.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I am going back and forth on wether i want him to be the next bachelor. After this past season I am worried about him making the wrong choice and all of sudden he is done in the public eye. CL seems like the real deal, I just want him to be happy and find the girl of his dreams, and juding by his twittering, he seems to be super friendly.

I am not sure if someone could start a page or what ever to show him his support to be TB, but he might be honored and do it.

Like I said I am so scared of him doing this because I loved Jason until he became TB, then I can not stand him.

If he should do this I want him to be himself and have the fans be nice and supportive no matter who he picks.

I hope all this makes sense
    I am on team Love

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4039249;
    Well I have to say Deanna and Ali are probably the first couple of popular girls to get casted as Bachelorette. I don't think they got very sweet edit during The Bachelor seasons.

FORT Fanatic

I think that if Chris turns down TB, Fleiss will be (maybe for the first time), forced to go with someone new.

Closed Thread