Closed Thread
Page 112 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1262102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1176

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Ok - official numbers.................

9738 runners finished the race. The best time was 00:32:20 and the average time was 01:07:03 and the maximum time was 02:20:38.
    Last edited by Capegal; 08-15-2010 at 09:34 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4038691;
    Time - 1:03:01
    m/f finish place - 2474
    age group finish - 1142
    overall finish - 3667

said he ran it as a fun run LOL
    Thanks Capegal That's a great finish! Hope they all had a great time, and lots of money raised for great causes! Looking at the course, I would just be rounding the last corner about now (only because I would be looking at the beautiful scenery not cause I'm slow!)

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4038856;
    Thanks Capegal That's a great finish! Hope they all had a great time, and lots of money raised for great causes! Looking at the course, I would just be rounding the last corner about now (only because I would be looking at the beautiful scenery not cause I'm slow!)
    ROFL LATER - I know exactly what you mean - the course is considered the most beautiful in the country - and I would have to agree
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

Good evening all,

Have any of you considered that Chris may be negotiating with ABC to be the next bachelor? I think he may have asked them to donate a substantial amount to his favorite charity

Quote Originally Posted by Petra;4038871;
    Good evening all,

Have any of you considered that Chris may be negotiating with ABC to be the next bachelor? I think he may have asked them to donate a substantial amount to his favorite charity
    Good evening Petra and welcome to FORT

yes most of us are aware that not only has Chris been offered the role, he has been offered it at least 3 times with a increase in the ante each time. But as of the finale he had turned them down 3 times.... but, it might appear he is considering their offer more seriously. I for one am hoping he doesn't bother, but am thinking I'm gonna have to sharpen my pencils and open a new note book this season.

FORT Newbie

Thanks for the welcome Latergator! I guess my point is that if Chris decides to take the role of TB, more than likely he would not be doing it for any personal remuneration, but instead as a tribute to someone he loved dearly. While I have no desire to see Chris misused by MF, I am most interested to see if ABC will put on the $,$$$,$$$ to have Chris as their lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Petra;4038915;
    Thanks for the welcome Latergator! I guess my point is that if Chris decides to take the role of TB, more than likely he would not be doing it for any personal remuneration, but instead as a tribute to someone he loved dearly. While I have no desire to see Chris misused by MF, I am most interested to see if ABC will put on the $,$$$,$$$ to have Chris as their lead.
    TPTB are going to have to put on the $,$$$,$$$ for sure if they want Chris as their next Bachelor. I can tell you, I'm sure MF wants him really, really, really badly. That was the easiest decision they ever had to make for a lead. Like I've said, who else could they get for the lead from Ali's season if Chris says NO? I don't even want to think about it. Chris L is one of the most beloved bachelors they've ever had on the show. Just wait, if he does do the show, he'll probably choose another Vienna and we'll hate him. I'm just hoping if he decides to do the show, he comes out with a really sweet girl who loves him and is willing to move to Cape Cod. CL pleeeaasse, don't choose a 23 year old drama queen like Jake did. However, after getting to know the real Jake, Vienna was probably too good for him and I thought I would never be saying such a thing. lol

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4038890;
    Good evening Petra and welcome to FORT

yes most of us are aware that not only has Chris been offered the role, he has been offered it at least 3 times with a increase in the ante each time. But as of the finale he had turned them down 3 times.... but, it might appear he is considering their offer more seriously. I for one am hoping he doesn't bother, but am thinking I'm gonna have to sharpen my pencils and open a new note book this season.
    where has it been stated that he has turned it down 3 times?

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4039037;
    This was posted by Bloomers on Aug.2

The word I have been given is that Chris has been offered and turned down the Bachelor. They upped the ante 3 times.

I was not given a reason, but I guess each of us could make a good stab at why not.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4039037;
    I have communicated by PM with one of our posters for several seasons who is close to a long time family friend of their family. When the finale news came down that last day on here, the group of Chris fans that my friends is in were naturally very down in spirit. Because I try hard to remain unbiased, my friend asked me to report the news about Chris's 3X offer and that each offer had been raised ("and please make it sound good 'for our boy!'" ).

That is how we know from the inside that he has been offered and turned down 3X before the finale showed. I have also been told that they are still offering with no decision at this time made.
    It just makes sense, to me, as I have said that after he experienced all of that tremendous amount of loved poured out on him after the Finale that he might reconsider the idea.

Closed Thread