Closed Thread

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4037773;
    I agree Capegal. He has not changed his answers at all.

The question that was asked of him on twitter was, is it true you signed to be the bachelor? How else could he have answered that question without giving anything away?
    ''BINGO'' - He can't answer that question - period LOL.............. so that twitter post says nothing in reality about what he is considering doing................... MF is still hanging by a thread LOL

Again - that danged contract would not permit him to say anything at all regarding a YEA or NEA............... think about it folks..........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

here is the exact question that Chris was asked

Is it true that you are gonna be the next Bachelor or is it just a rumor?
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fogey

There was also a twit where he asked how to find the non camera toting girl that is perfect for him.

He should darn well know, it's certainly not by being on a reality dating show

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4037831;
    There was also a twit where he asked how to find the non camera toting girl that is perfect for him.

He should darn well know, it's certainly not by being on a reality dating show
    Ya got that right LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4037847;
    Ya got that right LOL
    Don't forget to tell him that when you bump into him Capegal

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4037867;
    Don't forget to tell him that when you bump into him Capegal
    No problemo
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4037870;
    No problemo
    Capegal I havent followed the Chris thread too much, so I am sorry if I missed it, but have you ever been able to tell the tale of how you saw Chris over the 4th weekend? I was always so curious the details! What a delightful human being!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4037769;
    Well - last week his answer was something to the effect of......... I am thinking long and hard about it - I don't see that alot has really changed and that answer of not being able to say - to me - still doesn't look like any committment/decision has been made...............

I still don't want him to do the show again - I know - selfish me LOL

Also - keep in mind - Chris is still under contract - to say and do what TPTB want him to say/do......................... all part of the game of The Fleismeister
    If Chris L says NO to being the Bachelor, who in the world would they get if they wanted someone from Ali's season? I just don't think Kirk, Ty or Craig R would draw a crowd. Kirk is sweet, but no good looking enough to me, Craig could carry the show, but is not hunky enough and Ty's very short marriage kind of rules him out. These are three great guys, but none of them do a thing for me.JMO

ETA: Besides that, I think Kirk and Craig are too young to be the Bachelor. Both are 27, unless they have had birthdays since the show and even then they are still too young.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4037303;
    1 million dollars That's really the lowest price he should accept.

I guess I'm going off the reports that these leads get paid anywhere from 250,000 to 600,000 bucks (I think that the high end of this range has to be wrong). If they did ante up x 3 as I also read then I'm thinking that Chris could bring in 300-400grand. If he's wise with his money, he could mortgage a home, buy a good used car, go on vacay, and then invest the rest of that to make a pretty decent nest egg.
    I see him as a guy who would continue to live with his dad in his childhood home even though he's got a few hundred grand in the bank. He'll use the money for his family, not for himself too. Maybe it's just me.

I really don't see him moving out of his childhood home unless he's found the one.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4037941;
    If Chris L says NO to being the Bachelor, who in the world would they get if they wanted someone from Ali's season? I just don't think Kirk, Ty or Craig R would draw a crowd. Kirk is sweet, but no good looking enough to me, Craig could carry the show, but is not hunky enough and Ty's very short marriage kind of rules him out. These are three great guys, but none of them do a thing for me.JMO

ETA: Besides that, I think Kirk and Craig are too young to be the Bachelor. Both are 27, unless they have had birthdays since the show and even then they are still too young.
    Kirk hinted that he's the 2nd or 3rd choice.

Closed Thread