Closed Thread

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4037735;
    I hope if he does, he finds love, and if by chance his family suffered financially, and there are lingering bills from his mother's long term catastophic illness that he is able to pay them off with what he earns from the show.

I don't know their business....just something to maybe throw into the mix when we think about possible considerations?
    I can see where this would be a huge consideration if true. Just listening to his interviews though, he just doesn't sound all that interested. Numerous times he has said he doesn't want to put his personal life back out there for public viewing. Honestly, his interviews have me convinced he is going to say thanks but no thanks. I hope he finds love to, just not on this show.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4037735;
    I hope if he does, he finds love, and if by chance his family suffered financially, and there are lingering bills from his mother's long term catastophic illness that he is able to pay them off with what he earns from the show.

I don't know their business....just something to maybe throw into the mix when we think about possible considerations?
    Thank you Bloomers To me, I really don't see him as a materialistic, self-serving person.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4037745;
    I can see where this would be a huge consideration if true. Just listening to his interviews though, he just doesn't sound all that interested. Numerous times he has said he doesn't want to put his personal life back out there for public viewing. Honestly, his interviews have me convinced he is going to say thanks but no thanks. I hope he finds love to, just not on this show.
    I think maybe the interviews are meant to be misleading. Keeping people thinking that he isn't going to take it. I would be surprised to find out that he isn't the next bachelor! Surprised! JMO

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4037750;
    I think maybe the interviews are meant to be misleading. Keeping people thinking that he isn't going to take it. I would be surprised to find out that he isn't the next bachelor! Surprised! JMO
    You could be right SANLEE, but something just tells me he is not going to do it.

Chris is alot of fun on twitter and tweets alot, like Kiptyn. They love their fans and interact with them. Chris makes me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;4037753;
    Chris is alot of fun on twitter and tweets alot, like Kiptyn. They love their fans and interact with them. Chris makes me laugh.
    I agree. I can't seem to get off his page! lol I haven't got him to tweet me back yet, unlike some people I know , but Kiptyn did a few times last year and I was thrilled! Hopefully, I will eventually get one from Chris. He does seem to reply as much as he can.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4037752;
    You could be right SANLEE, but something just tells me he is not going to do it.
    If he didn't want to do it - had his mind made up - I think he would answer in a negative manner. Before the Finale, we had been told by reliable info he had turned down three offers, even though the ante had been raised each time.
    A poster had also said he said to her that he didn't want to leave the Cape and that he didn't see himself in LA ( or maybe Hollywood).
    All of that, however, was before the Finale and the onslaught of love that has been poured on him since. It was also before Chris Harrison wined, dined, and golfed him.

He is no longer out and out saying, "No, I am not interested. I don't want to leave the Cape." Etc.....
    Instead, he is saying that he can't answer that. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4037765;
    If he didn't want to do it - had his mind made up - I think he would answer in a negative manner. Before the Finale, we had been told by reliable info he had turned down three offers, even though the ante had been raised each time.
    A poster had also said he said to her that he didn't want to leave the Cape and that he didn't see himself in LA ( or maybe Hollywood).
    All of that, however, was before the Finale and the onslaught of love that has been poured on him since. It was also before Chris Harrison wined, dined, and golfed him.

He is no longer out and out saying, "No, I am not interested. I don't want to leave the Cape." Etc.....
    Instead, he is saying that he can't answer that. Why?
    Bloomers, I am on the same page as you. I think his answer would have been totally different had he not accepted the offer for good.
    We will see pretty soon though! I'm sure they'll announce whoever it is soon.

Well - last week his answer was something to the effect of......... I am thinking long and hard about it - I don't see that alot has really changed and that answer of not being able to say - to me - still doesn't look like any committment/decision has been made...............

I still don't want him to do the show again - I know - selfish me LOL

Also - keep in mind - Chris is still under contract - to say and do what TPTB want him to say/do......................... all part of the game of The Fleismeister
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4037769;
    Well - last week his answer was something to the effect of......... I am thinking long and hard about it - I don't see that alot has really changed and that answer of not being able to say - to me - still doesn't look like any committment/decision has been made...............

I still don't want him to do the show again - I know - selfish me LOL
    I agree Capegal. He has not changed his answers at all.

The question that was asked of him on twitter was, is it true you signed to be the bachelor? How else could he have answered that question without giving anything away?

Closed Thread