Closed Thread
Page 106 of 118 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1176

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4036326;
    They would be cute! LOL he would tower over her though .
    Well his dad is from Canada so they have that commonality as well. Still would prefer to see him be able to select from a new crew of 25 with some of them actually cast as possible matches rather than feed him to the barracuda gals of the past!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

FORT Fogey

I see CL with a private, giving and charitable gal - like a nurse, school teacher or social/charity worker. Not someone who wants to be on tv or someone who wants to pose for paparazzi.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4036405;
    I see CL with a private, giving and charitable gal - like a nurse, school teacher or social/charity worker. Not someone who wants to be on tv or someone who wants to pose for paparazzi.
    Exactly why I hope he takes my advice: Don't do The Bachelor.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4036421;
    Exactly why I hope he takes my advice: Don't do The Bachelor.
    I know. I agree. But, if ABC's throwing hundreds and hundreds of thousands at him, I can see it's hard to turn down. I can't blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4036469;
    I know. I agree. But, if ABC's throwing hundreds and hundreds of thousands at him, I can see it's hard to turn down. I can't blame him.
    With the money he can buy his own house or condo or whatever and move out of his dad's place. That has gotta be VERY tempting for a man his age, he is ready to move on I'm sure.

He knows "the process works" because he had genuine feelings and two of his friends fell in love that way, why not give it a shot? The worst that can happen is he picks nobody or the relationship fails, it's not a matter of life and death. I am pretty sure he will conduct himself like the total gentleman he is so he won't embarrass himself (don't turn into Blob 2.0!).

The hardest part for him will be hurting the women he lets go, every one of them will show up on night 1 convinced they're the next Mrs. Lambton (or the next reality starlet). Hope he ends up with someone genuine and true, eager to join the fam at the Cape! Get those sisters-in-law in there to help weed out the fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4036019;
    Don't think you're nuts at all - I think you're "spot on"! I noticed with DeAnna's season the guys kept getting together a lot. I think they all have "reunions" and get togethers all of the time. Then we started seeing pool party pics of them with female contestants from other season. I have no doubt Chris, Ali, and Roberto will all remain friends. Because of all of the scripting that goes on, I'll bet some of the former "enemies" on the show are actually friends.

Actually - they're kind of an "incestuos" group with all of the dating, etc. within their little club! And it looks like we'll have our first forthcoming marriage with Michael and Holly. I read that Jesse C. proposed to Ann (don't know her) too. You could probably count DeAnna and Steven too, since he's Michael's twin. They all probably meet each other at these events.

Chris will have the opportunity to meet the other female contestants from the past - if he doesn't go off the market with his season. They have a shared bond, and that can only draw two people closer. I'll bet a lot of former contestants are hoping he is NOT the next B, so they can have a chance!

Just think it was Matt's girls that got it all started, when they went to DeAnna's MTA and hooked up with her guys, partying. I hope Dee wait awhile on getting married.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4036405;
    If he does TB he will be under contract to do media and will have to learn to deal with the paps as well. Both are unavoidable for the beginning of the relationship. If he does it he will do so with the understanding of the positives and negatives that come with the lead. If he doesn't want to do media and deal with paps and press he will decline. There is a loss of privacy that comes with the role. If he however wants a second chance at love from the show and the pay he will say yes. I'm sure he will make sure his family supports his decision before proceeding as well. He'll be fine either.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4036616;
    If he does TB he will be under contract to do media and will have to learn to deal with the paps as well. Both are unavoidable for the beginning of the relationship. If he does it he will do so with the understanding of the positives and negatives that come with the lead. If he doesn't want to do media and deal with paps and press he will decline. There is a loss of privacy that comes with the role. If he however wants a second chance at love from the show and the pay he will say yes. I'm sure he will make sure his family supports his decision before proceeding as well. He'll be fine either.
    Actually, Dr Travis Stork didn't do much media with his F1 at all nor did he even have an ATFR. So it seems like this media portion is negotiable.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4036617;
    Actually, Dr Travis Stork didn't do much media with his F1 at all nor did he even have an ATFR. So it seems like this media portion is negotiable.
    They were over by the time ATFR happened so there was no need to do media and ATFR. I hope CL doesn't suffer that same fate.

Dr Stork didn't last long right? At the time, they were not allowed to see each other at all after the FRC. They were apart the whole time, and by the time the finale aired, I think they were done.

So no, he didn't do much media at all. I don't think the media portion is negotiable at all, maybe someone with a copy of the contract, can bring us up to speed.

Closed Thread