Closed Thread
Page 105 of 118 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1176

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

haha cuteness .
    ChrisLambton13 dammit I'm losing to @roberto_m_jr again....hes got 16k fans and I have 6k...man. Roberto you lucky I love you man...hahahahahaha
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4035895;
    haha cuteness .
    He's such a good sport!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

I love their bromance... hahah

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;4035830;
    You may all think I am nuts and maybe I really am BUT here goes nothing.

The Presidents of the US, both present and former, all belong to the Presidents Club until the end of time, by virtue of simply being part of a very small exclusive club. There are only 44 members in total that belong to this exclusive club and only those 44 really know what that experience is really like. They may disagree but at the end of the day they are all members of an exclusive club.

So too, all the former B/Bettes are part of a slightly larger and growing club but relative tothe general population, they are a very small group who have all ahd very similar experiences and as outsiders we really can't relate to the world of the B/B Club. It therefore makes sense to develop strong friendships and perhaps love interests from among people who have had like experiences. It is for this reason, that I think nothing at all of Chris and Ali's friendship, in fact I would be more surprised if it were any other way give the above.
    Don't think you're nuts at all - I think you're "spot on"! I noticed with DeAnna's season the guys kept getting together a lot. I think they all have "reunions" and get togethers all of the time. Then we started seeing pool party pics of them with female contestants from other season. I have no doubt Chris, Ali, and Roberto will all remain friends. Because of all of the scripting that goes on, I'll bet some of the former "enemies" on the show are actually friends.

Actually - they're kind of an "incestuos" group with all of the dating, etc. within their little club! And it looks like we'll have our first forthcoming marriage with Michael and Holly. I read that Jesse C. proposed to Ann (don't know her) too. You could probably count DeAnna and Steven too, since he's Michael's twin. They all probably meet each other at these events.

Chris will have the opportunity to meet the other female contestants from the past - if he doesn't go off the market with his season. They have a shared bond, and that can only draw two people closer. I'll bet a lot of former contestants are hoping he is NOT the next B, so they can have a chance!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4035895;
    dammit I'm losing to @roberto_m_jr again....hes got 16k fans and I have 6k...man. Roberto you lucky I love you man...hahahahahaha
    This makes me love him even more. Chris, you seriously rock!

Amanda from Matt's season did say she goes to the Cape every summer. She's in a long distance relationship since her bf moved back to Texas so you never know. She was the only thing I liked about that season and love her sense of humor plus she's adorable. I also liked Mandy Jaye from Jesse's but hope she's moved on and found someone. She was one of the smart ones who declined going to the WTA after the way MF treated her family. IA that Chris would meet some really nice former bachelorettes as long as he stays away from the barracudas like Natalie. I think Peyton from, Andy's & BP or Jehan from Travis' season might be good matches. I was never really a Tessa fan (or Bevin) in Andy's season and am not sure at all about her because I don't recall a sense of humor.

I find myself really hoping that Chris is the next bachelor even though he should probably run screaming away from MF. There's nobody in recent seasons that I'd like to see other than him.

Well Jillian sure seems to be a Chris supporter.

She's tweeted a fair share of supportive comments, tweeted a link to his charity run this weekend and then welcommed him to twitter.

I know she is friendly and likes to twitter but ......

But?

Are there certain people who can't be a Chris supporter? Jillian always tweets supportive comments, and she always means them.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by costcoholic;4036277;
    Well Jillian sure seems to be a Chris supporter.

She's tweeted a fair share of supportive comments, tweeted a link to his charity run this weekend and then welcommed him to twitter.

I know she is friendly and likes to twitter but ......
    Am I the only one who thinks they would be cute together? Both have great senses of humor and both love the outdoors....just sayin' I think he's a better match for Jilly than Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4036315;
    Am I the only one who thinks they would be cute together? Both have great senses of humor and both love the outdoors....just sayin' I think he's a better match for Jilly than Ed.
    They would be cute! LOL he would tower over her though .

Closed Thread