Closed Thread
Page 104 of 118 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1176

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;4034980;
    Chris apologized to her because another person posted a mean comment to her.
    Still he shouldn't have to apologize he didn't do anything wrong
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;4034980;
    Chris apologized to her because another person posted a mean comment to her.
    Oh, so he was apologizing to the girl because someone else told her off for posting that first tweet to Chris. I got it now!

Quote Originally Posted by divatica;4034985;
    He pleasantly surprises me more and more Where do I sign up to clone him haha!
    Seriously . Ugh I want him to do the bachelor, and then I don't. I have a sneeky feeling Fleiss will cast a bunch of crazies .

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4034994;
    Seriously . Ugh I want him to do the bachelor, and then I don't. I have a sneeky feeling Fleiss will cast a bunch of crazies .
    Of course he will. lol There will be a few nice ones in the bunch but it will start as Looneyville.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4034994;
    of course he will MF loves to cast the fruit loops
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4034582;
    I'm just not sure how this show lucked out to have both Roberto and Chris in their cast. I esp. was slackjawed during Chris' hometown date: what an inspirational, loving, kind, beautiful family. I could talk to his dad all day, he's so wise! As for the rainbow, I believe it had nothing to do with the show, and everything to do with his mom being there for him after a moment of heartbreak and humiliation. You're right, though, the show totally didn't deserve it, but it worked in Chris' favor, because, I'm sure that the production fell in love with him before that and surely after that for keeps

You can bet your bottom dollar that, if Chris is the next bach, if he's on a date with a girl and a rainbow pops up, we can know that she very well might be his girl.

Won't Chris be one of the oldest Bachelors if he accepts? I envision a bit of wildness early on but then he'll settle down and zero in on who he wants. Maybe he'll fall hard on night one. Who knows?
    S6 Byron was 40 (divorced), S8 Travis was 33 (I think), S9 Lorenzo was 34, S11 Brad was 34, S13 Jason 32 (divorced) and S14 Jake turned 32 in January while the show was airing. I think S5 Jesse Palmer was the youngest at 25. Tooooo young!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4035093;
    S6 Byron was 40 (divorced), S8 Travis was 33 (I think), S9 Lorenzo was 34, S11 Brad was 34, S13 Jason 32 (divorced) and S14 Jake turned 32 in January while the show was airing. I think S5 Jesse Palmer was the youngest at 25. Tooooo young!
    In addition, Andy Baldwin and Charlie O'Connell were both 30 and Andrew Firestone was 28. A trip down memory lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4034706;
    oppsss must have worded it incorrectly, I mean what bachelorettes from past seasons would you set him up with? I think him and either Amanda R or Sarah B would be cute
    If Amanda R. is the Amanda from Matt's season - ITA!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4035687;
    If Amanda R. is the Amanda from Matt's season - ITA!
    Yup, that Amanda! She is beautiful and seems like she has her stuff together, plus I think she is pretty tall and would look good next to Chris .

You may all think I am nuts and maybe I really am BUT here goes nothing.

The Presidents of the US, both present and former, all belong to the Presidents Club until the end of time, by virtue of simply being part of a very small exclusive club. There are only 44 members in total that belong to this exclusive club and only those 44 really know what that experience is really like. They may disagree but at the end of the day they are all members of an exclusive club.

So too, all the former B/Bettes are part of a slightly larger and growing club but relative tothe general population, they are a very small group who have all ahd very similar experiences and as outsiders we really can't relate to the world of the B/B Club. It therefore makes sense to develop strong friendships and perhaps love interests from among people who have had like experiences. It is for this reason, that I think nothing at all of Chris and Ali's friendship, in fact I would be more surprised if it were any other way give the above.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Closed Thread