Closed Thread
Page 103 of 118 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1176

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Thank you, Truelovealways. Not only did I not know about the article, I also don't know about any topless
    photos. Geez, guess I'm behind the times.

Quote Originally Posted by divatica;4034646;
    The oldest bachelor ever was Byron who was 40 when his show aired, then Brad was 34 and Travis was 33. All the other guys were 32 or less with the youngest ever being Matt at 27. So Chris would be up there, he seems mature enough at 33.
    I'm very curious what kind of women they'd cast for Chris. I'm sure we'll get the token 23 year-old, but I wonder what his type is, or what he's looking for. That being said, both Jake and Ali gave their "type" and ended up choosing the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4034964;
    OMG, and he even apologized to the person who tweeted that RUDE comment to him. What a doll! The man would not hurt a fly
    What did he apologize to her for? And what does he mean by she had to take the heat?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4034975;
    What did he apologize to her for?
    I have no clue he is just that sweet if I was him I would have been rude right back that tweet was so uncalled for :nono
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4034976;
    I have no clue he is just that sweet if I was him I would have been rude right back that tweet was so uncalled for :nono
    What heat did the girl have to take? Did someone tell her something? Twitter confuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4034975;
    What did he apologize to her for?
    I have no idea. She was rude and in the wrong. I guess some people may have told her off because of her rude and vindictive comment.

Chris apologized to her because another person posted a mean comment to her.

The tweet was from this morning as the tweeter commented to Chris on the article about Ali and the Nude photo. Then he tweeted to Chris something negative, Chris tweeted back saying something about no need to be negative.
    HTH

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4034682;
    CL does have alot to learn about media and how scrutinized he will be. This is why it worries me when he's going to be TB. I know he's educated but, I always feel he can be unaware of how brutal the media is when it comes to this show.

Someone should twit CL to be careful what he twits though Or just stop twitting articles. Period.
    I agree with you here. Being the lead is a lot of pressure and will come with a lot more scrunity than being a contestant. He's a little older which will help him but I do think someone sitting with him before the show films and explaining the ins and outs of what is to come would be a good idea and should always happen with the TB, etc. Today was a good learning experience for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4034964;
    OMG, and he even apologized to the person who tweeted that RUDE comment to him. What a doll! The man would not hurt a fly
    He pleasantly surprises me more and more Where do I sign up to clone him haha!

Closed Thread