Closed Thread
Page 102 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1176

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;4034776;
    I would love to see Chris with Tessa!!
    The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of this match.

both from the North east. (her family lives in the DC area)

both runners.

both went to college in New England

she's a social worker (very compassionate)

she doesn't like to be in the spotlight, in fact, she has remained very hidden since she and Andy broke up

both have strong family bonds

she is very shy concerning matters of the heart, but otherwise very outgoing

I think she was 26 (I might be wrong) when she was on the show. Wouldn't that put her around 30-31 now?

They are both gorgeous

Anything I'm leaving out?

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;4034702;
    I wish he posted just the picture so he wouldn't get all the backlash.

For some reason, I really think he will be the next bachelor. Guess we will see.
    All what backlash? Somebody who tweeted him about it and the conversation here (which is probably all one in the same anyway.) I mean, really, the article pointed out that the guy is trying to make a buck off Ali. There are a lot worse things he could be spreading than an article about his brother's bach party that happens to include some info about Ali's ex-loser shopping personal pix of her, something that was already widespread knowledge.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;4034812;
    The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of this match.

both from the North east. (her family lives in the DC area)

both runners.

both went to college in New England

she's a social worker (very compassionate)

she doesn't like to be in the spotlight, in fact, she has remained very hidden since she and Andy broke up

both have strong family bonds

she is very shy concerning matters of the heart, but otherwise very outgoing

I think she was 26 (I might be wrong) when she was on the show. Wouldn't that put her around 30-31 now?

They are both gorgeous

Anything I'm leaving out?
    I'm learning that it's really tough to make matches. On paper, we thought that Chris was perfect for Ali due to their similarities. Ali, in her head thought that Frank was the perfect guy. Roberto says he's never dated anyone like Ali, yet these two make each other so happy. Chris will probably find someone who is a lot different than what "we" have pictured for him. This is something that viewers better get used to now so as to not go into his season (if he's on) hating his pick because she isn't the paper doll we have cut for him. I know it's fun to imagine and stuff, but if you're emotionally invested in this guy or any lead, one can easily forget that this person has their own emotions and chemistry mix that dictates who they fall for and not the wishes of third parties.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4034869;
    I'm learning that it's really tough to make matches. On paper, we thought that Chris was perfect for Ali due to their similarities. Ali, in her head thought that Frank was the perfect guy. Roberto says he's never dated anyone like Ali, yet these two make each other so happy. Chris will probably find someone who is a lot different than what "we" have pictured for him. This is something that viewers better get used to now so as to not go into his season (if he's on) hating his pick because she isn't the paper doll we have cut for him. I know it's fun to imagine and stuff, but if you're emotionally invested in this guy or any lead, one can easily forget that this person has their own emotions and chemistry mix that dictates who they fall for and not the wishes of third parties.
    Chris could pick the Vienna of the season, pull a brad or even pull a Jason and I will still love him he is by FAR my fave guy to EVER be on this show and I just want to see him happy and to see him get that happy ending. Heck I think he needs his own show lol ABC should totally give him his own show
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4034877;
    Chris could pick the Vienna of the season, pull a brad or even pull a Jason and I will still love him he is by FAR my fave guy to EVER be on this show and I just want to see him happy and to see him get that happy ending. Heck I think he needs his own show lol ABC should totally give him his own show
    Amen, me too. To know Chris is to love him.

FORT Newbie

NOT to change the subject ! Hahaha!! But, will someone tell me if Chris has a private Facebook page or is it just the Public Figure page featuring him in a blue tee-shirt? If you would, just PM me if you can't post it here. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4034877;
    I know! Iīve been daydreaming since the show ended. I could not possibly bare not seeing him on my screen ever again Iīm so selfish, I know, canīt help it.

If he is not the Bachelor I would love to see him doing something for charity, I could totally see him as the guest in an Extreme Makeover Home Edition episode, that would be so great Or HGTV should give him and his Dad a landscaping show!! (love the Dad!) Not likely to happen but hey...dreaming donīt cost a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4034869;
    I always say if you are too similiar, One of you is unneccesary.

Different is very good!

FORT Fanatic

I have been gone all day and unable to post. What article are you guys talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4034947;
    I have been gone all day and unable to post. What article are you guys talking about?
    Chris tweeted a pic of him at his brother's bachelor party this morning and along with the pic it had an article about it and it also included an article about Ali and her topless pics
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Closed Thread