Closed Thread
Page 101 of 118 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1176

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4034714;

Not wishing him any ill will, All I am saying is once he becomes the lead, I wonder what comes out....he was a FRAT boy through and through so I am sure their are people from his past who will gladly sell a story at that point just as they are doing to Ali this season. He and his fans just be prepared.
    What was he supposed to do in his past sit at home every night and twiddle his thumbs waiting for that special person every night. He went partying big deal if that is the best that they will come up about him then that is just laugh worthy. Chris is a big boy I think he will be able to handle the negative press about him. I doubt Ali is sitting at home every night crying about the pics or her diary being revealed
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

If i remember correctly nothing nagative came out reference Ali last season either. Only after she became the lead, NOW all this about her past, partying, smoking a joint,supposed naked pics( which keep in mind she has said in interveiws are not her) are coming out.

Not wishing him any ill will, All I am saying is once he becomes the lead, I wonder what comes out....he was a FRAT boy through and through so I am sure their are people from his past who will gladly sell a story at that point just as they are doing to Ali this season. He and his fans just be prepared.
    Do you know him personally or go to college with him? So he likes to have fun with his friends, so that automatically makes him a frat boy? Do you believe all the negative articles about Roberto too? You know magazines make up stuff about people all the time. Do you really think Ali was some sort of drug addict in the past? I certainly don't. People are just making up stuff to make a buck off of her and it's disgusting and shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4034707;
    Do you know him personally? Maybe I am misinterpreting, but this just seems like a mean-spirited post.
    NOT being mean spirited at all, I am just giving my opinion as others are stating theirs.

Just saying once a person becomes a LEAD on this show, it is amazing what ppl from your past will do and say to get 5 minutes of fame.

EX. look at Jake( his ex and her stories), look at Vieanne( her ex and naked pics., emails ) now Ali ( her ex's, pics etc.) Roberto( his ex, friends storeis etc) the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4034721;
    Let's focus on the positive!!

I think it's nice that Chris' brother did a more outdoorsy bachelor party, then taking it to Vegas and going to strip bars! Those Lambtons sure know how to keep it classy!
    They looked like they were having a blast! Did you see on his twitter where someone asked him if he fell out and he said they all did! He also said that he thought being in the backwoods of Maine he would be incognito. No such luck Chris!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4034721;
    Let's focus on the positive!!

I think it's nice that Chris' brother did a more outdoorsy bachelor party, then taking it to Vegas and going to strip bars! Those Lambtons sure know how to keep it classy!
    They do huh! My husband and I went up to that region of Maine for vacation a few weeks ago, and went to that bar! Just missed him! All of my single girlfriends at my work just adore him. Our receptionist even met him at federation beach a few weeks ago. Her friend got a picture of him and she teased him and said you poor thing, you must get harrassed, he laughed at that, lol. She said he was super tall and cute too!

If i remember correctly nothing nagative came out reference Ali last season either. Only after she became the lead, NOW all this about her past, partying, smoking a joint,supposed naked pics( which keep in mind she has said in interveiws are not her) are coming out.

You're right the leads are often subject to more negative publicity, but I don't think any of us here have criticized Ali for having taken that alleged picture, or anything else from her past. Why do u feel the need to diss Chris for whatever transgressions he may or may not have commited in his past?
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4034728;
    Do you know him personally or go to college with him? So he likes to have fun with his friends, so that automatically makes him a frat boy? Do you believe all the negative articles about Roberto too? You know magazines make up stuff about people all the time. Do you really think Ali was some sort of drug addict in the past? I certainly don't. People are just making up stuff to make a buck off of her and it's disgusting and shameful.
    Nope dont know him personally, NOPE dont believe everything i read, CAUSE I know stories are fabricated....and yes I agree it is disgusting what ppl will do for a buck.

I am merely voicing my opinion as other have...and find it interesting how so many posted that Chris dodged a bullet when the story of Ali's pot smoking ways came out, or posted she is not worthy of him and he can do so much better because the stories in her diary of a supposed drug overdose can out.

But just two weeks ago they were perfect for each other, with the fairytale ending to come: just a litte

We need to teach him how to post pics on twitter PRONTO lol I want a pic of him in his suit
    off with my cuz to get my suit fitted for bros wedding if i could upload a pic of me in it i would but i have no idea how to do that
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;4034657;
    Stop looking for the bad stuff? When you open the link.. the first thing you see is the article... I didn't even notice the pic right away. Just sayin'.
    WHo cares really...most of the article talked about him and what he was doing in Maine. What is reported about Ali is not his concern. She has her own man for that.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4034711;
    Gotcha! And no, I went back and re-read and you didn't post wrong - I read wrong! I didn't see the seasons those two girls were on, so I can't comment. And I don't know her from her season, but didn't everyone love Tessa? Also, what about Mandy J, from Jesse Palmer's season? I always loved her and thought she was really classy (another lovable F3).
    I would love to see Chris with Tessa!!

Closed Thread