Closed Thread
Page 100 of 118 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1176

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4034696;
    My guess is that since he posted that from his phone, he was reading the paper, saw the pic, took a picture of the page and posted it. I don't think there was any mean spirit behind it. He wanted to share that pic, so he did, end of story.

Let's not make this into something it's not.
    Don't you know Chris is a horrible person how dare he tweet a pic of him having fun the article had negative things about Ali so that means he never really cared about her/sarcasm
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4034697;
    I am leaning towards no too. I remember Bloomers saying MF "upped the ante" 3 times and he has still turned it down to date. I would LOVE to see him on BP. Here's hoping. As for another Bachelor, I really don't know. Someone else mentioned if Chris turns it down finally, they might go with someone from BP. I personally think it would be HILARIOUS to see Wes as the next Bachelor. But I don't think he would ever do it and he was too hated Jillian's season to get the following. What about Jeremy?
    oppsss must have worded it incorrectly, I mean what bachelorettes from past seasons would you set him up with? I think him and either Amanda R or Sarah B would be cute

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4034693;
    Yea cheers to him being the next "Bachelor" and cant wait to see what secrets come rolling out of his closet from his past, partying ways.

Should be and intersting season indeedy!!!!!
    Do you know him personally? Maybe I am misinterpreting, but this just seems like a mean-spirited post.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4034705;
    Don't you know Chris is a horrible person how dare he tweet a pic of him having fun the article had negative things about Ali so that means he never really cared about her/sarcasm
    I KNOW! What a jerk (snicker)! I'm suuuree Ali will take it personal too, considering her and Roberto are saints and have so much free time on their hands to care about stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4034706;
    oppsss must have worded it incorrectly, I mean what bachelorettes from past seasons would you set him up with? I think him and either Amanda R or Sarah B would be cute
    Gotcha! And no, I went back and re-read and you didn't post wrong - I read wrong! I didn't see the seasons those two girls were on, so I can't comment. And I don't know her from her season, but didn't everyone love Tessa? Also, what about Mandy J, from Jesse Palmer's season? I always loved her and thought she was really classy (another lovable F3).

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4034707;
    Do you know him personally? Maybe I am misinterpreting, but this just seems like a mean-spirited post.
    Is it just me, or is it a good thing that he had fun in his past? Isn't that what you are supposed to do when you are single? You are not going to meet anyone if you just sit at home and read novels, lol. He seems like the life of the party type of guy, but with a heart on gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4034699;
    so now that he dared posted in article of him having fun at a party that just so happened to have negative thing in it about Ali you wish bad things on him?? I doubt anything from his past will come out if it didn't come out this season I doubt it will next the crap they came out with this season was so lame.
    If i remember correctly nothing nagative came out reference Ali last season either. Only after she became the lead, NOW all this about her past, partying, smoking a joint,supposed naked pics( which keep in mind she has said in interveiws are not her) are coming out.

Not wishing him any ill will, All I am saying is once he becomes the lead, I wonder what comes out....he was a FRAT boy through and through so I am sure their are people from his past who will gladly sell a story at that point just as they are doing to Ali this season. He and his fans just be prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4034711;
    Gotcha! And no, I went back and re-read and you didn't post wrong - I read wrong! I didn't see the seasons those two girls were on, so I can't comment. And I don't know her from her season, but didn't everyone love Tessa? Also, what about Mandy J, from Jesse Palmer's season? I always loved her and thought she was really classy (another lovable F3).
    Hmm I don't know about them, plus I did not watch Jesse's season, I didn't really find him that likeable.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;4034702;
    I wish he posted just the picture so he wouldn't get all the backlash.

For some reason, I really think he will be the next bachelor. Guess we will see.
    There wouldn't be any backlash if people weren't trying to make it into something it's not. Just sayin. Personally, the first thing that my eyes went to was the picture of Chris and not the article about Ali.

I think he is going to turn it down myself. He just seems to unsure of wanting to put his personal life back out there.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Let's focus on the positive!!

I think it's nice that Chris' brother did a more outdoorsy bachelor party, then taking it to Vegas and going to strip bars! Those Lambtons sure know how to keep it classy!

Closed Thread