Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris H - no spoilers

Chris H - no spoilers

Hometown: Campbell River, Canada

Resides in: Vancouver, Canada

What he likes to do for fun: Play hockey, spend time with family

What he considers his three best attributes: Being tenacious, loyal and motivated

His favorite book: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie

His favorite holiday: Visiting somewhere historical or cultural, or somewhere he's planned a physical adventure

Tattoo Count: 0
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: Chris H - no spoilers

He is really cute and I'm sorry I didn't see much of him. I missed the limo exits, and few scenes in between.

FORT Fogey

The only thing memorable about this guy is his face. Good thing it is a good face.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3913462;
    He is really cute and I'm sorry I didn't see much of him. I missed the limo exits, and few scenes in between.
    You didn't miss him. They only showed him walking away with Ali. I'm bummed we didn't see more of him last night!

He is so attractive. He looked so good that first night. Too bad we didn't see his convo with Ali.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

look at his amazing eyes! Didnt see those on Monday tho!
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

His eyes are gorgeous.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

He got sent home, right? I do wonder was said between him and Ali. He was basically a non-event in Episode 2. Does anyone remember any footage of him at all? They didn't even show an exit interview.

What the heck happened with this dude?

All the info in his bio impresses me. Maybe he was just too together for Ali? Maybe he told her he wasn't into her and asked to be sent home. (Which would explain why TPTB didn't show any broken-hearted comments from him; ie he wasn't sad.)

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3921893;
    He got sent home, right? I do wonder was said between him and Ali. He was basically a non-event in Episode 2. Does anyone remember any footage of him at all? They didn't even show an exit interview.

What the heck happened with this dude?

All the info in his bio impresses me. Maybe he was just too together for Ali? Maybe he told her he wasn't into her and asked to be sent home. (Which would explain why TPTB didn't show any broken-hearted comments from him; ie he wasn't sad.)
    He was a cutie. I wouldn't have minded seeing and learning more about him. He probably doesn't lack for female attention, especially with this Bachlorette exposure.

In an interview on youtube he said he now has a serious girlfriend, so I guess it worked out well for him. It surprised me that he was a little negative on some of the guys. I envisioned him as maybe having a little sweeter nature than he probably actually does. When I watched the episodes again, I saw more glimpses of Chris L and he seemed to always be laughing with Craig M's pathetic goading. So Ali probably made a very good choice.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast