Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/24 The Bachelorette Premiere Show Thread

Re: 5/24 The Bachelorette Premiere Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3912607;
    To keep it PG13...he told her that was his nickname because in college he was premature at something women don't want you to be premature at.
    Oh my! Now is that the same guy who told her that story that she was shocked about? The one she didn't pick? It must be the same guy. That was not smart telling her that story.

What I got from the show: As soon as Chris whatever said he was a landscaper from Cape Cod, I said that's the one I want - then I took a look at him and decided he wasn't bad looking, so that is a bonus.

I am ashamed that Craig with all the hair is from Toronto, though somewhat mollified by that fact that he apparently actually grew up in Sarnia. Still a d-bag, though.

My husband was in the living room with his headphones on listening to music, but looked up occasionally. When he took the headphones off he said of Ali that she was a pretty girl, but there was something really unpleasant looking about her. I get the same feeling listening to her.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

What I found different about this Meet and Greet was the naturalness found in the conversations and this all came from Ali. She is the first I can recall who talked to the guys as they were entering the house and made side comments to Chris stemming from her reactions. I loved the one where the guy needed the bathroom and she gave him directions to the closest. I'm hoping that as her dates develop she loses some of her nerves (and her party laugh) and this time around we will hear and witness real talk...imagine...
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

one of the guys: Steve.....

looks like Screech from Saved by the Bell and Patrick Dempsy had a baby. Totally a mix of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3912724;
    My husband was in the living room with his headphones on listening to music, but looked up occasionally. When he took the headphones off he said of Ali that she was a pretty girl, but there was something really unpleasant looking about her.
    Hmmm maybe it's because of her hair extensions?

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3912766;
    I loved the one where the guy needed the bathroom and she gave him directions to the closest.
    ROFL! How do you know it was the directions to the closet?

Why does Ali always look like she's in the middle of a shoulder shrug?

She needs to relax and let her shoulders down. Or maybe that is permanent.

The Weatherman is the guy I watch on my local news. I always thought he was a dork. I like him more after seeing him on the show. Looks like he'll go far based on the "season preview" at the end of last night's show.

And last season I said I was NOT going to watch this stupid show ever again. Eating my words as usual. I hate Mike Fleiss.

Ali explained in an interview that she had watched the first two shows and that the raised shoulders were a sign of her nerves. She said she wasn't aware of that tick until she saw it.

Sonya - I said closest, didn't I? Anyway, she should know since she lived in the mansion during the Bachelor. It would be funny if he did walk into a closet, though.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3912841;
    Sonya - I said closest, didn't I? Anyway, she should know since she lived in the mansion during the Bachelor. It would be funny if he did walk into a closet, though.
    I looked again at what you said. OOPS! I'm sorry! I read wrong! Yeah it would have been funny if he did walk in the closet.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3912607;
    To keep it PG13...he told her that was his nickname because in college he was premature at something women don't want you to be premature at.
    I'll never understand why he would share this with a stranger on national TV. It wasn't a cute story, or funny, or endearing, or anything you'd tell a woman you were trying to get to know. What a dumbass.

And Frank is a creeper. I don't get the attraction one bit.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Closed Thread