Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/24 The Bachelorette Premiere Show Thread

Re: 5/24 The Bachelorette Premiere Show Thread

did she give the contractor that made her the wooden heart a rose?

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;3912310;
    did she give the contractor that made her the wooden heart a rose?
    Yes. That's Jesse!

I didn't expect to watch this show but for some reason did. Ali isn't very good at interviews or acting but she's very good at the introductions. She seemed nervous but natural, flirty, and warm. She's looking and sounding more like Jessica Simpson than ever.

I agree with the comment about her poor dress color choice. Black!?

I couldn't believe Ali showed up to the party with dirt under her fingernails. She is a tomboy, though. We knew that. She likes fishing and can kick a soccer ball. (Liked that video clip at the beginning.)

Craig M. looks like Patrick Dempsey. Ridiculously stiff, however. The edit is making him look like the resident psycho.

I don't mind the wrestler guy. I agree with Ali's decision to keep him. How many movies have you seen where people fell in love with somebody they weren't planning to fall in love with? If Ali is as hot as she's made out to be, Wrestler will fall in love with her even if he went there for self-promotion.

Mike Fleiss is lazy. He's recycling old ideas: people there for the wrong reason; stalkers; men who go on when they have girlfriends. Wes from Texas has been reincarnated. Yippee!

The yellow boots thing was cute.

P.S. I find the video preview clip where Ali is mounted in bed offensive.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

There are only about 4 men this entire season that I would date.

...and yes, Ali the bully is ANNOYING with the goat laugh...also, serial killer Craig has got to go...

I really like Chris L, the landscaper from MA. What a sweet guy - good looking and beautiful eyes, too.
    Hope Ali recognizes that.
    Some of these guys seem a bit strange, to say the least.
    When Ali first talked to Chris Harrison, she sounded like she was struggling to remember her lines. When she got into it, she got better and it didn't seem as scripted.
    I like that she comes off very grounded and down to earth. I think she's going to be a good Bach-ette!
    How funny was that line by the guy at the M & G - Oh, so glad it's you and not Vienna!! I was
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Midol;3912217;
    Am really liking Chris L. thus far. Great voice, seems very sincere...his voice almost seems to crack when he is speaking of his mom. A man among some very silly boys.

Frank looks like he has ADD or is on speed. Reminds me of Jim Carrey or Robin Williams at their most annoying. A little of him feels like it will go a long way.

Canadian hair guy seems to have some anger management issues. Justin is just too Jersey shore.

Kirk also seems really nice and sincere. Kasey just a little toooo intense.

Roberto lives up to Ali's Cutie and has really nice hands. What can I say...I have a thing about hands...No beefy sausage fingers please!

Great Post! Sausage Fingers!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

I watched for a little bit but she failed to draw me in. I didn't enjoy her 'laugh' at all _ kinda annoying. I didn't expect to watch Jillian but after the premiere I became a fan ... though I watched the episodes mostly on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3912299;
    Why is he called shooter? And that other guy who told her a story and she was shocked about, that she didn't pick. What was that story? Oh wait is that the shooter guy?
    To keep it PG13...he told her that was his nickname because in college he was premature at something women don't want you to be premature at.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3912389;
    Craig M. looks like Patrick Dempsey.
    He sure does!!!!

Mike Fleiss is lazy. He's recycling old ideas: people there for the wrong reason; stalkers; men who go on when they have girlfriends. Wes from Texas has been reincarnated. Yippee!
    Yay!!! Oh this is gonna be fun. (sarcasm)

Closed Thread