Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/24 The Bachelorette Premiere Show Thread

Re: 5/24 The Bachelorette Premiere Show Thread

I can't tell did John N get a rose?

FORT Newbie

The sun is coming up! What a long night.

The hair guy? Seriously? Take your hands out of your pockets, dude. Hmm, Kasey. He’s the one with the voice and the I’m here to protect your heart, right? I’m thinking he has a hearing problem which might explain the odd voice.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Ugh, another season of ups and downs. Love Ali's dress at the end--she looks so gorgeous. I hope it's worked well for her!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

So we have a few I'm thinking might be "in this for the wrong reasons": TV weatherman-this is national exposure, he might get picked up by a larger market (maybe to be the next Al Roker, or the Weatherchannel guy who goes to all the hurricanes); wrestler-he could be looking for gigs in larger arenas, maybe wants to be the next Hulk Hogan. Also, those who cast the first stones are often the ones with the most to hide. I think we're in for a ride this season. Buckle up.
    Last edited by dougrayfan; 05-24-2010 at 11:23 PM.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3912245;
    Ugh, another season of ups and downs. Love Ali's dress at the end--she looks so gorgeous. I hope it's worked well for her!!!
    I also really liked the FRC dress but not so much the black M&G number. Not only did it look as if she had a cotton tail attached to her back side but it seemed too somber for Ali...she is a girl who seems to need colour in her clothes to match her perky personality.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Okay! Ed Jr (Ali) let the show begin! Wow so many hot men!

Chris Harrison: Say what?! Ali was deeply in love with Jake? ROFL! NOT! ROFL!

Kyle: I'm in love!!! but damn it she didn't pick him!! Well I don't blame her. She didn't really spend a lot of time with him.

The flipper guy: he flips from the car! ROFL! What's his name? Jason? Very funny.

Rated R guy: ROFL! That shirt! awww poor guy with his foot. I'll take care of ya! Yikes the men hate him!

Craig R: Wow!! Warning Ali already?!?!?!! DAMN! It's only been what? A few hours? That is a real turn off!! He has got to go!! But of course she gives him a rose.

the ring guy: He gives her a Zarconia ring. ROFL! Cute. What's his name?

Roberto: Yum!!! Where do I go to find out the last names? He got the first impression rose. I don't blame her.

The previews:

Oh goodie! It's the he has a girlfriend game!!! Gee I wonder which guy is gonna tell Ali that he has to leave for his job. And I wonder which wrong guy she picks at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3912145;
    Jesus, Kasey's laying it on a bit thick isn't he?
    His voice is really irritating.
    It sounds like he has a frog in his throat.

Did Shooter seriously just tell Ali the real reason they call him Shooter? Wow....just wow.

I don't know if I will be able to handle this season. She needs to stop giggling and maybe it will be tolerable.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3912293;
    Did Shooter seriously just tell Ali the real reason they call him Shooter? Wow....just wow.
    Why is he called shooter? And that other guy who told her a story and she was shocked about, that she didn't pick. What was that story? Oh wait is that the shooter guy?

Closed Thread