Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/24 The Bachelorette Premiere Show Thread

Re: 5/24 The Bachelorette Premiere Show Thread

"I wasn't wearing cowboy boots..." Awkward!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3912073;
    Do not like Justin the wrestler
    Ditto. And, showing him speaking to his grandmother in her native language does not make him any more likable. The personality may be over hyped for the ring but it's still his personality.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Trying to vote on DWTS, watch the show and watch for the site to come back up. Hate when the site goes down, miss so many great comments from all of you. More thoughts: Craig from Toronto, needs to get a suit that fits. Didn’t like the glad you’re not Vienna comment either. Roberto, guy from Charleston, SC is cute. Like the guy who offered the genuine cubic zirconia ring, that was a funny bit. Not sure about the guy who said he knows she’s been hurt and he’ll protect her heart, that was kinda too much. Shoot, can’t remember their names.

Only 8 going home first night. That’s different.

Cowboy boots Tyler, big boo-boo, getting Ali mixed up with someone else. He’ll need to make up for that one. Hunter, take you hands out of your pockets. Must be really nervous. He’s kind of self-deprecating, which is a little intriguing. Falling leaf guy is a bit dorky, should have checked his collar before stepping forward. Shooter looks a little like a cousin of mine. Jason jumping off the roof of the car, weird. He won’t like the repair bill if he dented that roof.

One hour for the intros. Here we go with the wild drinking party now. Hope the site comes back soon.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Trying to vote on DWTS, watch the show and watch for the site to come back up. Hate when the site goes down, miss so many great comments from all of you. More thoughts: Craig from Toronto, needs to get a suit that fits. Didnít like the glad youíre not Vienna comment either. Roberto, guy from Charleston, SC is cute. Like the guy who offered the genuine cubic zirconia ring, that was a funny bit. Not sure about the guy who said he knows sheís been hurt and heíll protect her heart, that was kinda too much. Shoot, canít remember their names.

Only 8 going home first night. Thatís different.

Cowboy boots Tyler, big boo-boo, getting Ali mixed up with someone else. Heíll need to make up for that one. Hunter, take you hands out of your pockets. Must be really nervous. Heís kind of self-deprecating, which is a little intriguing. Falling leaf guy is a bit dorky, should have checked his collar before stepping forward. Shooter looks a little like a cousin of mine. Jason jumping off the roof of the car, weird. He wonít like the repair bill if he dented that roof.

One hour for the intros. Here we go with the wild drinking party now. Hope the site comes back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3912117;
    Not liking Ali's extensions.
    They look AWFUL!

Also, admitting that you're a Mama's boy right off the bat? Risky move.

Argh! Froggy is back. Just sit there and DON'T talk Froggy!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Oops, sorry for the double post.

FORT Newbie

Full disclosure, I am from Texas. But why are the Texas guys always so cocky AND strange?!

Just wondering if anyone noticed the music playing while Chris L. was telling the story of his mom at the beginning of the show, isn't that normally the music played for F1 or F2?

Am really liking Chris L. thus far. Great voice, seems very sincere...his voice almost seems to crack when he is speaking of his mom. A man among some very silly boys.

Frank looks like he has ADD or is on speed. Reminds me of Jim Carrey or Robin Williams at their most annoying. A little of him feels like it will go a long way.

Canadian hair guy seems to have some anger management issues. Justin is just too Jersey shore.

Kirk also seems really nice and sincere. Kasey just a little toooo intense.

Roberto lives up to Ali's Cutie and has really nice hands. What can I say...I have a thing about hands...No beefy sausage fingers please!
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Closed Thread