Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/24 The Bachelorette Premiere Show Thread

Re: 5/24 The Bachelorette Premiere Show Thread

I like Chris the math teacher

FORT Fogey

Dayum. The math teacher is gorgeous! Inside and out.

First opinions: The first guy from Chicago, don't remember his name, seems OK. This Craig guy's ego is huge. Kyle is spooky. OK, his house is what's spooky. The wrestler (Justin) is a Hulk wanna-be. Second Chicago, Phil, guy seems OK too (can you tell I'm partial to Chicagoans?). Oh, weatherman Jonathan seems a bit silly, probably good for Ali. But he should have been more careful about the shorts in that last scene. Guitar guy (missed his name), seems nice. But, only having been divorced a few months is probably too soon-rebound? Chris, returning home to take care of his mom was sweet, you could hear the sincerity in his voice. Might be a good match for Ali (at least they can share the loss of a dear loved one). Ugh, don't like the talking to yourself in the mirror thing, that's too big an ego-missed the guy's name.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

trying to catch up -- frank's kind of....different
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Hey boards already gone down once it seems... hit me up for my link if you want the chat room address for if it goes down again...

FORT Fogey

Screenwriter guy is OTT but very cute. Do not like creepy plaintiff's lawyer guy.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3912094;
    I like Chris the math teacher
    Is that the one whose Mom just passed away? If so, I like him too - very handsome and seems he has his priorities in order

Not liking Ali's extensions.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Aww, Jay the lawyer is from my Dad's hometown!! Kyle is a mountain man...with some serious hat head. Okay, DH & I are cracking up at Jon. So weird knowing someone on the show!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3912073;
    Do not like Justin the wrestler
    Ditto. And, showing him speaking to his grandmother in her native language does not make him any more likable. The personality may be over hyped for the ring but it's still his personality.

Closed Thread