Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/24 The Bachelorette Premiere Show Thread

Re: 5/24 The Bachelorette Premiere Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3913552;
    Ok i just finished watching the episode again and there are just too many guys on this show named Chris & John! UGH i cant tell one from the other.
    ROFL! I know!!!! That's why I love Hunter's name cus it's different.

FORT sun

The meet and greet was interesting and fun! I like the variation of people. It'll be a great season! The foundation for the perceived tensions between the contestants has been laid out. The theme.;.follow your dream....do your dream...be your dream....just dream...and so on.. was drummed up enough. Ali is beautiful and acts very real. However, I do not look forward to more of Ali's crying scenes. That was so ..so.. well, i just hope they do not spend alot time on crying scenes this season.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3914079;
    ROFL! I know!!!! That's why I love Hunter's name cus it's different.
    Good grief you arent kidding! Also there are 2 or 3 Craigs and 2 Ty's i think. It doesnt help either that most of these guys all look the same. All are tall, thin, white, with similar hair color. I think Roberto is the only guy with ethninticity. I think it should be a rule on the Bachelor/Bachelorette no contestants will have the same names.
    Last edited by raisinthesun; 05-26-2010 at 02:13 PM.

Are some of the guys' threads missing in this section? I can't seem to find some of them.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3914826;
    Are some of the guys' threads missing in this section? I can't seem to find some of them.
    We've only created threads for the guys who made it past the Meet and Greet Monday night.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3914914;
    We've only created threads for the guys who made it past the Meet and Greet Monday night.
    That's what I figured, but Kirk and Ty don't have threads.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

You're right. I just made them.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3914733;
    Good grief you arent kidding! Also there are 2 or 3 Craigs and 2 Ty's i think. It doesnt help either that most of these guys all look the same. All are tall, thin, white, with similar hair color. I think Roberto is the only guy with ethninticity. I think it should be a rule on the Bachelor/Bachelorette no contestants will have the same names.
    Yes!!! No contestants that have the same names!! Please! Damn to bad she didn't keep Kyle. Glad she kept Roberto! Steve is cute.

FORT Regular

I really didn't expect to like this season and vowed to myself that I wouldn't waste every Monday night the way I have on Tuesday (thanks to AI) BUT . . . I had fun! So much for Mondays . . .

I spent Jake's season alternately liking Ali (their first date/hometown date) and being completely turned off by her (mean girl/blubbering mess/whining about her job). I just watched the premiere and I have to say this "new" Ali isn't doing much for me either. Something about her screams "FAKE" to me, and I don't know whether it's the hair extensions (Vienna has competition now!) the inane giggling at every opportunity, the sense I got that she is acting...it's hard to pinpoint but I didn't warm to her the way I have previously to Jillian and earlier to Meredith (my favorite B'ette). Having said all that though, I did like her more than Deanna, so that's something. Most of the guys seemed to be either freaks, too bland, or fake. On second thought, maybe there is hope for her to find "true love" after all.

I'm in this for the drama. Unless that involves more snivelling and whining.

Oh, and the wardrobe person should be fired. That silver butt-thingy on the backside of her ill-fitting and dull dress was silly. She should wear bright colors.

Closed Thread