Closed Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: New Bachelorette

Re: New Bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3911175;
    Are you kidding me? That's the part I am looking forward to most as well! Always fun to see what we have to look forward to and what our super sleuthers can do with the info.
    Me too!!! my dh always wants to stop the taping early....NO its the best part of the show!!! I'll be able to tell you who the f4 are and what the FDs are!! Then he goes...just kidding honey.

FORT Fogey

WOOHOO!! Is everyone ready?!? Only 1 hour and 10 minutes to showtime!! Just wanted to touch base ahead of time and wish everyone happy watching!

SDL-- cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3911840;
    WOOHOO!! Is everyone ready?!? Only 1 hour and 10 minutes to showtime!! Just wanted to touch base ahead of time and wish everyone happy watching!

SDL-- cheers!
    I'll be watching with friends tonight, so I also want to wish everyone happy watching! Let's get this season officially going!

See you all here after to dissect the season preview!

Hopefully Ali wears some yellow in a pre M&G video for SDL!

Happy Season everyone!!

Cheers SDL...

Don't know about you guys, but Ali seemed way too nervous to me when meeting the guys at the premier. It felt as if she would laugh hysterically even if she was shown a finger. Come on, what are you? - fifteen? It was just way too weird for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Timely;3912519;
    Don't know about you guys, but Ali seemed way too nervous to me when meeting the guys at the premier. It felt as if she would laugh hysterically even if she was shown a finger. Come on, what are you? - fifteen? It was just way too weird for me...
    I can't blame her. Meeting 25 guys in a short span of time would make anyone nervous.Especially considering that she was going to have to decide who to keep and who to let go.It would make me nervous too.

FORT sun

She looked gorgeous, and genuine. I was entertained by the variety of contestants. A really good group to watch. These guys are wonderful.

Closed Thread