Closed Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: New Bachelorette

FORT Fan

Re: New Bachelorette

Tenley or Gia as the bachelorette would be boring!!! Ali is sporty, fun, has humor, so beautiful, outgoing, just the perfect bachelorette. Can't think of anyone better for this season

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3858236;
    A lot of my friends said Gia would have been a better bachelorette? I don't agree I think Ali is a great choice. Do you think Tenley or someone else would have been better and why? Some wanted a new bachelorette that was a fresh face we had never seen on TV before?
    JMO of course...
    Tenley: boring
    Gia: boring
    Someone new: disastrous (cough... Matt Grant ... cough)

Either way Jake's audition video was a tryout for the Bachelor not the Bachelorette and look where he ended up. Gone are the days of new faces IMO.

i'm really curious about the "twists" that they will throw at her during this season. So far they have done it all but surely they can top the past seasons
    girl leaves for work and is not taken back (Ali), guy leaves for work and is taken back and goes till f1 (Ed), guy is rejected at f3 and begs to be f1 during frc (R -eid), guy is rejected at f3 and visits lead to plead for a second chance (Jeremy), lead rejects both Fs (Brad), lead asks to date both prior to making his decision (Charlie), girl rejected at f3 but comes back in another season and becomes f1 (Mary), a mole in the house to help lead (Jesses season), bringing back 2 rejectees to help lead decide on the next 1 on 1 (Travis season) and most famously - lead dumps f1 at frc and asks f2 to date and later marry him (Jason).

What more could be done ???
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

They get married on the spot... MF's dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3858767;
    They get married on the spot... MF's dream.
    Doubtful - THe Fleismeister can just keep on dreamin..............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I was ready for someone new! Tired of the recyled past rejections. It's gotten old and predictable now.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3858645;
    i'm really curious about the "twists" that they will throw at her during this season. So far they have done it all but surely they can top the past seasons
    girl leaves for work and is not taken back (Ali), guy leaves for work and is taken back and goes till f1 (Ed), guy is rejected at f3 and begs to be f1 during frc (R -eid), guy is rejected at f3 and visits lead to plead for a second chance (Jeremy), lead rejects both Fs (Brad), lead asks to date both prior to making his decision (Charlie), girl rejected at f3 but comes back in another season and becomes f1 (Mary), a mole in the house to help lead (Jesses season), bringing back 2 rejectees to help lead decide on the next 1 on 1 (Travis season) and most famously - lead dumps f1 at frc and asks f2 to date and later marry him (Jason).

What more could be done ???
    Vienna comes back and leaves with the F1 ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT sun

Twists... One of bachelor contestants refuse a rose, because he isn't there for the right reason and nobly removes himself? or has that been done.. There's always a villian of some sort.

Does anyone here know if the rumors that Ali applied to numerous reality shows is true? I've seen it stated online as fact. Melissa had been on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleading show and that left some thinking she was a fame hunter. What are the facts about Ali?

P.S. I think she is strong-willed enough to give Fleiss a very difficult time if he wants her to do something she doesn't. I suspect she has a stronger spine than Pavelka and Mesnick combined.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3860834;
    Does anyone here know if the rumors that Ali applied to numerous reality shows is true? I've seen it stated online as fact. Melissa had been on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleading show and that left some thinking she was a fame hunter. What are the facts about Ali?

P.S. I think she is strong-willed enough to give Fleiss a very difficult time if he wants her to do something she doesn't. I suspect she has a stronger spine than Pavelka and Mesnick combined.
    I agree but if she wants fame she has to play nice...to a certain degree..
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Closed Thread