+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: News About Past Bachelorette Contestants

Re: News About Past Bachelorette Contestants

tapper01 likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

I was going to make a snide remark about their baby now being legitimate, but that is both politically incorrect and sexist as the social contract is evolving and every baby in or out of wedlock is legitimate.

Congrats, then, on making their family complete.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It always makes me happy hearing that a couple with a baby get married. I think that's the way it should be.
    Many pregnant women put off getting married 'till after the baby is born because of the whole "pregnant bride" stigma. Who the heck wants to wear a maternity wedding gown? I sure wouldn't.

Congratulations Ali & Kevin!
    SummerSue likes this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    She looked lovely. I wish them the best even though I've never been a big fan of hers. I'd always thought that nebbish-looking Frank was who she really wanted on her season and why she seemed to have a breakdown after he took himself out of the running. It proves that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but good Lawd, Roberto is/was hot, hot, hot! And when I saw a photo of her fiance Kevin, I thought he resembled Frank quite a bit.

In any case, their baby is cute and glad they made it legal. I do wish them much happiness!
    Baby's Breath likes this.

I read a day or two ago on facebook that Jade and Tanner are expecting.

2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    She looked lovely. I wish them the best even though I've never been a big fan of hers. I'd always thought that nebbish-looking Frank was who she really wanted on her season and why she seemed to have a breakdown after he took himself out of the running. It proves that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but good Lawd, Roberto is/was hot, hot, hot! And when I saw a photo of her fiance Kevin, I thought he resembled Frank quite a bit.

In any case, their baby is cute and glad they made it legal. I do wish them much happiness!
    I think he looks like Frank, as well. Their daughter is as cute as a button. I bet Ali is a phenomenal mom.

This is sad news to read and hear about just before Rachel has her premiere!

"Bachelor" Chris Soules arrested in Buchanan County | KGAN

He left the scene of an accident he was involved in, Chris was uninjured, but the farmer on a tractor that was rear ended died.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    This is sad news to read and hear about just before Rachel has her premiere!

"Bachelor" Chris Soules arrested in Buchanan County | KGAN

He left the scene of an accident he was involved in, Chris was uninjured, but the farmer on a tractor that was rear ended died.
    There is another thread on this .Soules has a very long list of drink/driving. What an @ss.

I hope this works...News About Past Bach Contestants
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I read that our dear old Chad is going to be appearing on the UK's Celebrity Big Brother coming up soon. I can't imagine being locked in a house with that man. The blurb I read about him poked fun that he was on Bachelor, Bachelorette, and BIP, saying not in it for the fame huh? But, I couldn't remember the Bachelor he was on??? JoJo's season of B'ette and BIP I remember.

+ Reply to Thread