+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132 LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 318
Like Tree790Likes

Thread: 8/7 Tbe Bachelorette 13: Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #291
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    889

    Re: 8/7 Tbe Bachelorette 13: Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Honestly, if people go back and watch, they'll come to realize that it was always Bryan. it doesn't take away from her feelings for Peter and that's ok. The concern she had with Bryan was the fact that he seemed too good to be true. I think that's why she was struggling so much between them. However. I think Bryan's steadiness and focus won over Peter's indecisiveness. Apparently, from reading on SM, Bryan is the same on and off camera.
    nennie, Fanny Mare and Eliza9999 like this.

  2. #292
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    729

    Re: 8/7 Tbe Bachelorette 13: Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

    I think she had a strong emotional connection with Peter because it was similar to her previous relationship for 5 years (no commitment for marriage).

    Imo, if she chose Peter the pattern would have continued why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.
    atlMD, Fanny Mare and Eliza9999 like this.

  3. #293
    FORT Fogey Bloomers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,786

    Re: 8/7 Tbe Bachelorette 13: Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atlMD View Post
    Honestly, if people go back and watch, they'll come to realize that it was always Bryan. it doesn't take away from her feelings for Peter and that's ok. The concern she had with Bryan was the fact that he seemed too good to be true. I think that's why she was struggling so much between them. However. I think Bryan's steadiness and focus won over Peter's indecisiveness. Apparently, from reading on SM, Bryan is the same on and off camera.
    The initial problem she had with Brian when she called him a douche and later saying he seemed too good to be true, the problem fans who didn't buy into him had, and the problem her sister had was that he came on so fast - like immediately.
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

    ~ Author unknown

  4. #294
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    43,147

    Re: 8/7 Tbe Bachelorette 13: Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atlMD View Post
    Honestly, if people go back and watch, they'll come to realize that it was always Bryan. it doesn't take away from her feelings for Peter and that's ok. The concern she had with Bryan was the fact that he seemed too good to be true. I think that's why she was struggling so much between them. However. I think Bryan's steadiness and focus won over Peter's indecisiveness. Apparently, from reading on SM, Bryan is the same on and off camera.
    I did go back a watch some of it, and you are right!
    Eliza9999 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #295
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    729

    Re: 8/7 Tbe Bachelorette 13: Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    The initial problem she had with Brian when she called him a douche and later saying he seemed too good to be true, the problem fans who didn't buy into him had, and the problem her sister had was that he came on so fast - like immediately.

    Someone posted that Bryan friends signed him up for The Bachelorette because he watched Nick season of The Bachelor and he liked Rachel.

  6. #296
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    43,147

    Re: 8/7 Tbe Bachelorette 13: Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    Someone posted that Bryan friends signed him up for The Bachelorette because he watched Nick season of The Bachelor and he liked Rachel.
    I though Peters friends signed him up. LOL Really. as long as TPTB didnt sign them up, who cares..
    atlMD likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #297
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    4,604

    Re: 8/7 Tbe Bachelorette 13: Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

    It's all good, because Rachel's friends (or somebody) signed her up for Nick's season.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  8. #298
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    889

    Re: 8/7 Tbe Bachelorette 13: Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    I think she had a strong emotional connection with Peter because it was similar to her previous relationship for 5 years (no commitment for marriage).

    Imo, if she chose Peter the pattern would have continued why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.
    Yep! Picking Bryan showed some emotional growth re relationships. Kudos to her for being able to do that in such situation. If she had picked Peter. they'll probably kill each fighting and having make up sex 😂!It would've been too toxic.
    Fanny Mare and Eliza9999 like this.

  9. #299
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    512

    Re: 8/7 Tbe Bachelorette 13: Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

    so hilarious to me that not proposing to someone after youve known them for the length of that show plus they are having sex with other men right before you are supposed to propose is considered a "commitnt issue". thank goodness for peter he didnt fall into that trap. to me, begging someone to propose to you under those conditions is very unhealthy emotionally. its a fake world.

  10. #300
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    43,147

    Re: 8/7 Tbe Bachelorette 13: Episode 11 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence View Post
    so hilarious to me that not proposing to someone after youve known them for the length of that show plus they are having sex with other men right before you are supposed to propose is considered a "commitnt issue". thank goodness for peter he didnt fall into that trap. to me, begging someone to propose to you under those conditions is very unhealthy emotionally. its a fake world.
    But they all know that going in, and if Peter is the next bachelor, someone is going to expect the same dang thing from him..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.