+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: 7/10 The Bachelorette 13: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: 7/10 The Bachelorette 13: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I'm sorry, Fanny. I checked You Tube but it's not there yet. YT does have several deleted scenes there.
    Thanks ECM, I just checked as well..:
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Didn't Peter break up with his longtime girlfriend because he couldn't commit? If that's the case, why is it hard to believe that he wouldn't be able to propose at the end of this short (albeit intense) courtship involving multiple other men?
    I have no idea why Peter broke up with his girlfriend. Maybe he felt she was not "the one." Why does anyone break up with a girlfriend or boyfriend? Doesn't mean they can't commit ... it only means they did not WANT to commit to THAT particular person. The reason it's hard to believe that he wouldn't want to commit at the end of this "journey" is that he knew damn well when he agreed to be on the show that if you're the F1, that's what happens. Plus, if after getting to know Rachel a little, he decided he didn't want to wind up with her, he could have left before the end. Others have done it.
    SummerSue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Didn't Peter break up with his longtime girlfriend because he couldn't commit? If that's the case, why is it hard to believe that he wouldn't be able to propose at the end of this short (albeit intense) courtship involving multiple other men?
    I think he said that they were drifting apart. It's hard to stay together when your relationship is not growing, and going the opposite way. I learned this the hard way, unfortunately.
    Miss_Griss likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213