Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By SummerSue
  • 3 Post By Eastcoastmom
  • 1 Post By Fanny Mare
  • 1 Post By Miss_Griss

Thread: Dean B13

Dean B13

Height: 6'2"

Tattoos: Mom's initials on chest, artwork on back, friend's initials on back, "Righteous" on inner lip, Latin on hip, Triforce on inner arm

If you were stranded on a dessert island, what would it be made of? Hot Cheetos and mint chocolate chip ice cream

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why? My mom. It's been over 10 years since she passed. Lunch would be amazing.

If you could go anywhere in the U.S., where would you go and why? Hawaii, I've never been. Also, my mother wanted her ashes scattered there.

What is your favorite memory from childhood? When I was very young, my family lived in a mobile home. I remember sitting on top with my brothers watching a demolition derby and eating Oreos.

Describe your idea of the ultimate date. Anywhere that's fun where we can laugh and do new things. Pushing the limits of what both of us are comfortable with.

Ever have trouble in the bedroom? Or been turned on during the wrong time? Whenever a girl tries to bite me I have to stop everything and have a discussion.

Do you prefer a woman who wants to be pursued or a woman who pursues you and why? A woman who demands to be pursued. Nothing good comes easy.

What does being married mean to you? I think marriage is an institutionalized sham derived from religious beliefs. That said, when I get married, it's a life-long commitment.

I love it when my date… is able to keep me laughing all night.

Dean | The Bachelorette
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Dean B13

First night I thought Chris Soules clone.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    RIP Becky, 5/14/93 - 3/16/13 Sebastian (b.1996) 4/10/10 - 2/16/14 Spooky (b. 2003) 3/18/13 - 9/24/15

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Here's a nice post from Dean with a photo of his late mother on his Instagram account. Also check out Alex's thread to see a very cute IG video of Alex and Dean playing chess and Alex's bromance comments about Dean and his baby blues.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVkop3HAc7Y/

Well last night I just didn't know what to think. His father...I thought him so strange but kind of liked him and got what he was saying to Dean about how he knew how to work and make money but not how to nurture and cook and all things a mother would do when Dean's mother died.

Perhaps some counseling would benefit both of them but I'm not sure Pops group does counseling...lol

Dean surely did open up last night with letting the camera's inside dads world. I hope it sends positive messages about Dean and not negative ones. He has fought a hard battle. He deserves to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanne View Post
    Well last night I just didn't know what to think. His father...I thought him so strange but kind of liked him and got what he was saying to Dean about how he knew how to work and make money but not how to nurture and cook and all things a mother would do when Dean's mother died.

Perhaps some counseling would benefit both of them but I'm not sure Pops group does counseling...lol

Dean surely did open up last night with letting the camera's inside dads world. I hope it sends positive messages about Dean and not negative ones. He has fought a hard battle. He deserves to be happy.
    I'm not sure what group you're referring to. If you mean Sikhs, I have a friend (a Westerner like Dean's father) who is a Sikh Kundalini yogi and is also a therapist, so I'm guessing they do.

Edited to add: I don't know if Dean's dad is part of the Kundalini yoga movement in the U.S., but I would guess that he is. If so, that's very different from Sikhism in Indian (or among Indians living in the U.S.). Here's an article talking about the differences.

https://www.culteducation.com/group/795-3ho/1194-separating-the-yogas-from-sikhss.html
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 07-18-2017 at 06:15 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Here's a nice post from Dean with a photo of his late mother on his Instagram account. Also check out Alex's thread to see a very cute IG video of Alex and Dean playing chess and Alex's bromance comments about Dean and his baby blues.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVkop3HAc7Y/
    Grief is a terrible thing, no matter your age. I really would love him to be happy, and not some sloshy drunk on BIP..
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Not sure where to put this, so I chose Dean's thread here. [sarcasm]I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know[/sarcasm] that Dean has now monetized his misbehavior on Bachelor in Paradise by getting a podcast contract with iHeart Radio. His show is called "Help! I Suck at Dating," and for his first show, he had Kristina on as a guest to tell him all of the things he did wrong. (Didn't listen to the podcast. Just saw an E Online article about it in my Google news feed.)

I'm not sure what Kristina gets out of it, but I'm starting to lose any sympathy I had for her and her situation on Paradise. If she's still willing to hang out with him and be part of his making money off of this whole thing, she's either a mess, too; or it's all a sham that they are in on together. The only one I have any admiration for is Danielle L (don't like the DLo thing), who has been smart enough to walk away from the whole situation and stay as far away as possible. Perhaps, she who laughs last....
    Coco46 likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Dean cry me a river!!!!! Get over yourself and seek therapy

+ Reply to Thread