+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree315Likes

Thread: Bachelorette 13 SPOILERS *Do not enter if you do not want to be spoiled*

Bachelorette 13 SPOILERS *Do not enter if you do not want to be spoiled*

I haven't watched in forever - but think I may actually have to watch this season! We were at a restaurant in my hometown after participating in the science march....and they were filming one of the one of the bachelor's talking about his hometown date The restaurant wasn't due to open for another 15 minutes and we ended up on the roof top patio to wait, where who should we see but the bach from....????? No Rachel sighting for me, though a co-worker said several of her friends took a bunch of pics of the two of them on their date.
    karna68 and Cornholio like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Bachelorette 13 SPOILERS *Do not enter if you do not want to be spoiled*

This is the place to post any SPOILERS for Rachel's experience.

If you DO NO WANT TO BE SPOILED
    , close this thread NOW!
    Cornholio likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Bachelorette 13 SPOILERS *Do not enter if you do not want to be spoiled*

Katydid, where is your hometown?

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I haven't watched in forever - but think I may actually have to watch this season! We were at a restaurant in my hometown after participating in the science march....and they were filming one of the one of the bachelor's talking about his hometown date The restaurant wasn't due to open for another 15 minutes and we ended up on the roof top patio to wait, where who should we see but the bach from....????? No Rachel sighting for me, though a co-worker said several of her friends took a bunch of pics of the two of them on their date.
    That's awesome!
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

Well, I was following along with others not spoiling, but since Arielflies pointed out it is the spoilers thread after all....I'm from the Madison area in WI It was actually kind of fun. I was semi-chatting with the sound guy who was standing closer to our group. Well, it may actually have been a one sided "me asking too many questions" thing, lol. He was very coy about it actually being filming for the Bachelor (wink, wink)... but when I mentioned I hadn't watched in ages, he smiled, winked and said I might want to tune in...he'd heard it was a really good season And of course I did hear the guy mention Rachel, and how she still had to meet his parents... We were at Fresco. It's a roof top restaurant on top of the Modern art museum - which is also part of the Overture Center for the Arts, the major venue for touring Broadway shows, etc. He was tall, but wearing skinny jeans and pointy shoes (yuck)...I got "douche" vibe when he walked past us, but it's entirely possible that's just my own personal bias Definitely a good looking guy though
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Cool! I had heard they were down by State Street, but I found out after the fact. I was in the area too that day, but didn't know they were in town. How fun for you!!! I heard they went to Cottage Grove to his parent's house.

He does look handsome, from pictures, so I'll be anxious to see if he is douchey! Rachel seems so nice; he better be nice to her!

(He was on the Ellen show date w Rachel and some other guys, if you're interested in taking a look at him)
    Katydyd likes this.

Woo hoo! Thanks for the details Katydid! You really need to watch now, after seeing that in person!

So apparently she's engaged to the Wisconsin boy!!

Now I'm even more excited to watch this season.

I sure hope he's nice; we know he's good looking, so hopefully they'll make a good couple and last!

I won't be putting up bios/photos until after the first night, but I did go to look at the contestants on the ABC site and don't see where my sampling showed a hometown or state.

Where are you getting your spoiler?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

My oh my the F4 are very yummy! I've chosen my two.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast