+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: Bachelorette 13 SPOILERS *Do not enter if you do not want to be spoiled*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 13 SPOILERS *Do not enter if you do not want to be spoiled*

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well they do have obligations after the show ends. They don't all end up in Hollywood either. I'm going to wait and see what chemistry they have. I didn't see much between Nick and Vanessa, and their ATFR was really awkward. That could of been because Rachel was there looking lovely...She said on ET, she's not a fan of the tattletale, let's see how she handles that!
    Andi fulfilled her obligations after the show and still did not go back to her career as an attorney. Last I read she had moved to NYC, written a book about her B'ette experiences, and is now known as a "television personality" career-wise. I don't know how she makes a living with that at this point. Ashley went back to her career, and she and JP started a family, but most of them seem only too happy to leave their careers behind and try to make easy money in some kind of entertainment field or representing/promoting various products before too many people forget who they are.
    Midol likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Andi fulfilled her obligations after the show and still did not go back to her career as an attorney. Last I read she had moved to NYC, written a book about her B'ette experiences, and is now known as a "television personality" career-wise. I don't know how she makes a living with that at this point. Ashley went back to her career, and she and JP started a family, but most of them seem only too happy to leave their careers behind and try to make easy money in some kind of entertainment field or representing/promoting various products before too many people forget who they are.
    Whatever makes them happy, life is short. I haven't seen Andi show up on BIP, or other such shows. She was asked to be on Nicks, because she was in town..shrug.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Whatever makes them happy, life is short. I haven't seen Andi show up on BIP, or other such shows. She was asked to be on Nicks, because she was in town..shrug.
    I think Andi is in the design fashion business someway. I have never seen her tell exactly what she is doing. She seems mum on that but apparently she is making money somehow to be able to pay NYC rent. Her book may have provided a good bit of money. A lot of them stay in the limelight and don't return to previous careers.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

I always start off skeptical but hopeful...time after time. I can't tell anything by a picture. I've seen some very attractive photos turn into terrible choices, even for BIP. So, I will wait to see more of these guys. But, I was more charmed by Peter watching the the Ellen show. He was completely uncomfortable and out of his league dancing for the money, which makes me like him even more. He sort of as a similar smile to Rachel, so I think they look cute together. I wonder what type of business he owns?

At least we know Dean, Eric and Bryan are the other ones to watch for, but I will be rooting for my favorites regardless of Peter winning. Who knows, Peter might even be MY favorite.
    karna68 and Miss_Griss like this.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    I always start off skeptical but hopeful...time after time. I can't tell anything by a picture. I've seen some very attractive photos turn into terrible choices, even for BIP. So, I will wait to see more of these guys. But, I was more charmed by Peter watching the the Ellen show. He was completely uncomfortable and out of his league dancing for the money, which makes me like him even more. He sort of as a similar smile to Rachel, so I think they look cute together. I wonder what type of business he owns?

At least we know Dean, Eric and Bryan are the other ones to watch for, but I will be rooting for my favorites regardless of Peter winning. Who knows, Peter might even be MY favorite.
    I read he is a model and fitness trainer. There's a video online of some of his modeling gigs, but I don't remember where I saw it.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I read he is a model and fitness trainer. There's a video online of some of his modeling gigs, but I don't remember where I saw it.
    He does look in very good shape
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

One could always use a fitness trainer in their lives.

It is all about personalities meshing, at least on The Bachelorette, or at least I hope.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Peter has an Associate of Science degree in Dietetics. He owns his own fitness company and volunteers for Make-A-Wish. And I did notice they both have that cute gap between their front teeth.

I read he had an eating disorder at 19 when he started modeling, and that lead him to the dietician/fitness field.

Can someone tell me which contestants she met ahead of time at the ATFR show? Thanks!
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Can someone tell me which contestants she met ahead of time at the ATFR show? Thanks!
    Demario, Blake, Dean, and Eric

+ Reply to Thread