+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Bachelorette 11: Kaitlyn versus Britt

Bachelorette 11: Kaitlyn versus Britt

Since the show is starting tonight, I wanted to start talking about it but couldn't find a thread.

So who do you think is going to be our next Bachelorette and who do you want to be our next Bachelorette between the only 2 options we have?

I'm naturally rooting for Kaitlyn since Britt got the worst edit last season. Though I'm not jumping for joy about it. Still I love this show so I'm hoping it's going to be halfway entertaining.

I think Kaitlyn is going to be our next Bachelorette since she is the underdog and no one would expect her to beat out Britt with all of her glorious hair.

I also think the guys are going to be more intimidated by Britt so they might think they have a better chance with Kaitlyn.

Then again, TPTB or should I say Chris Harrison seems to be mad about Britt.

I was first thinking the guys this season are a bunch of dogs but the more I looked at them, the more they seemed to have potential since you know how these first pictures can look totally different than they look on TV.

Is there anyone else out there that wants to talk about this? Is there anyone else out there that is going to watch this?

navybelle likes this.
    Will you accept my Mirror-ball dancing Bachelor rose big bro as a MERICA Idol since we have such a connection?

Summertime Living Easy Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 11: Kaitlyn versus Britt

I'll be watching, of course.

A reminder, though, that this forum is a NON SPOILER FORUM.

A show thread will be started closer to air time.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I really don't care but will watch the first epi just to see how it plays out. Probably won't watch the rest of the season, especially if it's Britt

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I may watch episode one.But I find Kaitlyn boring ,and the show a joke.If Brit isn't chosen, I have Mondays off.
    karna68 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Thanks for starting a thread.

I liked Britt until near the end when she turned out to be faker than a three dollar bill...not an enormous Kaitlyn fan but I'd give her a shot if she's picked. We shall see....
    jucamer likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Thanks for starting a thread.

I liked Britt until near the end when she turned out to be faker than a three dollar bill...not an enormous Kaitlyn fan but I'd give her a shot if she's picked. We shall see....
    I thought you had to be fake to be on this show, take a look at how prince farming fooled a lot of people. Come to think of it, he should have chosen Brit.
    waywyrd likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah, I was really disappointed in him. I actually thought he was genuine. Silly me!

I heard there were a lot of weird guys this season. I hope so, for snark's sake.
    dagwood likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Yeah, I was really disappointed in him. I actually thought he was genuine. Silly me!

I heard there were a lot of weird guys this season. I hope so, for snark's sake.
    Kaitlyn's home is about 30 minutes from me, its a bedroom community . When they were interviewed, they said she has always wanted to act , and now she is on US TV. I thought then, oh boy dumb thing to say, but I should be cheering on the nearly Home town girl. I guess the snark is all I am left with..oh, and the same for you
    -Andy Rooney-

ilja, where can you see the guys? on ABC??
    -Andy Rooney-

So many tricky questions, ilja.

Who do I think is going to be the next 'ette? I have no clue whatsoever! Who do I want it to be? I have even less of a clue! I thought that the show picked girls/guys who were matches for the bachelor/bachelorette, so I don't understand how they are doing this season because these two girls are nothing alike. If I see a pool of guys who are more like Kaitlyn, then I will be rooting for her, and vice versa. You know me, I just want everyone to be happy in the end.

I will definitely be watching!
    ilja and Eastcoastmom like this.
    FORT's Breath of Fresh Air ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast