Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Marcus - Bachelorette 10 ROSELESS Episode 8 (Hometowns)

Re: Marcus - Bachelorette 10 ROSELESS Episode 8 (Hometowns)

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Chris is nice looking, nothing special sometimes his head looks squished but he has those dimples and a lovely smile. Did you see where Marcus struggled with drugs at an early age and had a record? he seems to have come a long way. He is on Bachelor in Paradise, so you can still see him ♥
    I think Chris looks like he has a broken nose too. Or he slept on it wrong when he was a child, lol.

I finally, just today, put two and two together when I saw the post about him being on BIP. Oh gawd, I hope it is not a train wreck for him. They already messed him up with that stupid stripper dance. I hope he gets a better edit this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    I think Chris looks like he has a broken nose too. Or he slept on it wrong when he was a child, lol.

I finally, just today, put two and two together when I saw the post about him being on BIP. Oh gawd, I hope it is not a train wreck for him. They already messed him up with that stupid stripper dance. I hope he gets a better edit this time around.
    I hope so as well. But you never can tell with this lot..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Sigh, I guess I better change my avatar. It only took me what? Two years to take down my Ari avatar?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345