Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Marcus - Bachelorette 10 ROSELESS Episode 8 (Hometowns)

Re: Marcus - Bachelorette 10 ROSELESS Episode 8 (Hometowns)

I was sad to see Marcus go last night. I really thought Andi would have kept him before Nick, but then again it's HER choosing, not me.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I was sad to see Marcus go last night. I really thought Andi would have kept him before Nick, but then again it's HER choosing, not me.
    I don't think she found it easy, she liked him, you could tell. But when you like someone more, well
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    I know, I thought of you. Maybe head his way and see what he is doing now
    -Andy Rooney-

Fanny Mare, I am thinking you know something that I don't? So I went to google to see if I could turn up anything on him. Nothing interesting that I could find. But what I did see was a picture of a younger Chris! Wow, he was actually very cute back then! (I don't see anything exceptionally good looking about him now, but back then, wow!)

Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    Fanny Mare, I am thinking you know something that I don't? So I went to google to see if I could turn up anything on him. Nothing interesting that I could find. But what I did see was a picture of a younger Chris! Wow, he was actually very cute back then! (I don't see anything exceptionally good looking about him now, but back then, wow!)
    I think Chris is nice looking, nothing special sometimes his head looks squished but he has those dimples and a lovely smile. Did you see where Marcus struggled with drugs at an early age and had a record? he seems to have come a long way. He is on Bachelor in Paradise, so you can still see him ♥
    jaytwo likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Chris is nice looking, nothing special sometimes his head looks squished but he has those dimples and a lovely smile. Did you see where Marcus struggled with drugs at an early age and had a record? he seems to have come a long way. He is on Bachelor in Paradise, so you can still see him ♥
    As much as I hate the Bachelor franchise's Summer sleazy hook-up show, I'm looking forward to watching a few of my favorites again. I'm not ready to give up on looking at Marcus yet. He's so good looking & sweet.
    Hopefully this revised version will be a little more palatable than Bachelor Pad.

As to what's in any of these guys' distant pasts, I just don't care. We were all young & stupid & did stupid things. Just so it isn't any major crime. Personally, I just didn't get caught........usually.
    We all grow up to be the person we are. That's what counts.

As to Chris, I think he's not only good looking, but hunky, handsome, drop dead gorgeous, etc. but then, I think I've made that perfectly clear here. I think he's possibly the best looking contestant we've ever had. Although I think his personality had something to do with that.

I've never been one to go for the pretty boy type, but Marcus was an exception. His personality made him look better every week. I'll miss seeing him next week.
    BTW, ilja and jucamer like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    As much as I hate the Bachelor franchise's Summer sleazy hook-up show, I'm looking forward to watching a few of my favorites again. I'm not ready to give up on looking at Marcus yet. He's so good looking & sweet.
    Hopefully this revised version will be a little more palatable than Bachelor Pad.

As to what's in any of these guys' distant pasts, I just don't care. We were all young & stupid & did stupid things. Just so it isn't any major crime. Personally, I just didn't get caught........usually.
    We all grow up to be the person we are. That's what counts.

As to Chris, I think he's not only good looking, but hunky, handsome, drop dead gorgeous, etc. but then, I think I've made that perfectly clear here. I think he's possibly the best looking contestant we've ever had. Although I think his personality had something to do with that.

I've never been one to go for the pretty boy type, but Marcus was an exception. His personality made him look better every week. I'll miss seeing him next week.
    I was hoping it wasn't like the bachelor Pad. They say it isn't, but I think it is. I just cant see Marcus on that show. Not the Marcus we have seen, or Marquel for that matter.
    jucamer and jaytwo like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Last night I was doing some video viewing online, catching clips of things I'd missed, when I stumbled upon a video of a radio interview discussing this season of Bachelorette, done as it started in May. While they're all talking about the show, we see some girl on screen that works there, on the computer checking out the guys' pictures online. She suddenly looks surprised and then blurts out she hooked up with one of the guys! Discussion follows, turns out it was Marcus, and she said he had a girlfriend too, at the time. I think one of the DJs asked what he was like, and she said something to the effect of, he didn't talk much (or they didn't). Haha! I found it pretty funny to hear that ... and didn't think much of it, considering he's a good looking guy and this girl admitted she was "easy."

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Last night I was doing some video viewing online, catching clips of things I'd missed, when I stumbled upon a video of a radio interview discussing this season of Bachelorette, done as it started in May. While they're all talking about the show, we see some girl on screen that works there, on the computer checking out the guys' pictures online. She suddenly looks surprised and then blurts out she hooked up with one of the guys! Discussion follows, turns out it was Marcus, and she said he had a girlfriend too, at the time. I think one of the DJs asked what he was like, and she said something to the effect of, he didn't talk much (or they didn't). Haha! I found it pretty funny to hear that ... and didn't think much of it, considering he's a good looking guy and this girl admitted she was "easy."
    I think that makes him........................... ........................male.
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast