+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Like Tree693Likes

Thread: 8/5 Bachelorette 9: Finale Part 2/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/5 Bachelorette 9: Finale Part 2/ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

I keep saying this over and over. I don't think Chris should feel ashamed. Slow and steady wins the race ... and he did.

I suspect that second place paid well in this case with probably a bonus. Ya' think?

I think his family might be a little concerned ... but apparently his Mom and Des are best texting buds.

We'll need our own thread during JPablo's season for those not watching to get together.
    NEPASue likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose View Post
    I may be alone here - but I would love to see Des's brother as a bachelor! He's pretty hot and certainly knows how to cut through the bs! I would love it!
    I do not think Nate is pretty hot but he would be an entertaining bachelor for sure. Maybe he should star in the next Burning Love instead because TPTB wouldn't do a parody of their own show, and that's what Nate's version would be like.

This article was hilarious! Why [spoiler] is the next Bachelor: God tells all! | PopWatch | EW.com

I really got a kick out of this portion:
    Now, I want to clarify a few things here. Normally, I donít respond to reality TV requests ó and trust Me, I get a lot of them. I mean, if I were to answer every fan and contestant who called on My name for help, Iíd have to create an eighth day of the week or risk spending all My time planting immunity idols, rigging HOH competitions, getting out the vote for Team Blake, and so on. Itís just easier for me not to get involved. Why do you think Howard went home last week on Big Brother? Because I stayed out of it.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Desiree's final blog from People is now posted in her blog thread.

The final micro cap (with your help) is now posted in the Micro Cap thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I keep saying this over and over. I don't think Chris should feel ashamed. Slow and steady wins the race ... and he did.

I suspect that second place paid well in this case with probably a bonus. Ya' think?

I think his family might be a little concerned ... but apparently his Mom and Des are best texting buds.

We'll need our own thread during JPablo's season for those not watching to get together.
    Funny that you should say that, because at one point ... I think it was when Des (or Chris) was on the way to the FRC ... we saw a tortoise slowly moving along ... and that's exactly what I thought. It was a metaphor for Chris's winning "strategy." Of course, his strategy was greatly assisted by the unanticipated exit of Brooks.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose View Post
    I may be alone here - but I would love to see Des's brother as a bachelor! He's pretty hot and certainly knows how to cut through the bs! I would love it!
    Where would they get the contestants for his show ... from rehab centers and women's prison work-release programs?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Where would they get the contestants for his show ... from rehab centers and women's prison work-release programs?

...or the cut list from the old "Flavor of Love" and "Charm School" series?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Just heard a local news story and they say Des is moving up here this weekend. Part of me is thinking, good for her -- she knows what she wants. The other part is wondering WTH would possess someone to move in with a guy they've known in fantasy land for only a few months and in the real world for about 10 minutes. No way in hell would I ever do something like that -- no matter how much I loved the guy, or wanted it to work out. That's just nuts. IMHO.
    judkay likes this.

Don't forget they have been getting alone time the past three months. According to what I've read, quite a lot of it including another trip to see his family.
    alizarules likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

After watching the show last night I think she just wants a man. This ending has left me shaking my head. I was shocked they said they were moving into a new place together.........do what you say.
    judkay, Midol and Pandora2 like this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Re: 7/29 Bachelorette 9: Finale Part 1 **West Coast Spoilers**

I've posted the Jimmy Kimmel youtube of the Consolation Song in Desiree's blog thread. Besides funny and snarky, it is also poignant.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

+ Reply to Thread