Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: 7/22 Bachelorette 9: Men Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/22 Bachelorette 9: Men Tell All **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Could be deliberate to reinforce the "shocking" 2-part finale that we are supposed to believe could mean Des winds up with no one. If they had said anything about her being happy, that would have ruined the big drama they're promoting, showing her crying and wanting to go home, etc. I can't imagine her winding up with anyone but Brooks. They showed us that it's Brooks she wants, so the worst that can happen, IMO, is that he either tells her he has doubts, or leaves and comes back, something like that, thus all the waterworks from Des and the anxiety attack Brooks seems to be having in the previews. When all is said and done, it will probably be no big deal. With all this hype, they're just trying to wake up all the viewers who have fallen asleep by now.
    Usually the last 2 episodes are clearly the Fantasy Dates ( with a Rose Ceremony) and a Finale of the F2 meeting the parents, last chance dates, and the FRC. Recently, they have tagged the ATFR onto the end of the last episode.

Now, the way that they are billing this season as a 2 part Finale and with the description of the dates somewhere which doesn't tell us what Brooks does on his portion of the FD leads me to think that he is going to somehow leave her hanging on - crying and brokenhearted - at the end of the first part of this segment which would ordinarily be the end of the Fantasy Dates. Now, he can't leave the island and come back. There isn't time and/or money for that action, but he could in essence still leave her by simply leaving her with some kind of indecision or non-comittal and taking himself back to wherever he is staying. Thus, she is left crying to Chris Harrison at what would ordinarily be the time for the usual Fantasy Date Rose Ceremony. We, too, are left with a cliff-hanger until the next week. Will Brooks commit, or are we seeing a version of Frank without the girlfriend back home?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

First off, I can't stand Michael G. Monday's show just reaffirmed my opinion of him: Petty nattering hen. I'd like to slap that self righteous look & attitude right off his face.

As to the 2-part "shocking" finale, maybe Fleiss is finally going to get his Comeback Kid. For quite a number of Bachelorette seasons we've seen one of the rejectees come back to beg after they've left. Maybe it finally worked.
    Maybe she sends Brooks home because he just won't commit. Cuts her losses rather than taking a chance at being rejected at Final Rose Ceremony. She then whines & cries to Chris, as seen on previews.
    Then, TA-DA!! Brooks changes his mind & comes back to tell Des that he loves her after all, at Final Rose Ceremony. She of course takes him back, since she's already stated, repeatedly, that she loves him.
    Then the other 2, who thought he was gone, get the kick in the gut response they seemed to have in the preview. The rug just got pulled out from under them.
    Then the "happy couple" ride off into the sunset of Bacheloretteland, with nobody caring about the 2 who just got kicked in the gut, like always.

I've watched WAAAAAAYYYY too many of these things. I'm now writing storylines for them.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    First off, I can't stand Michael G. Monday's show just reaffirmed my opinion of him: Petty nattering hen. I'd like to slap that self righteous look & attitude right off his face.
    GAWD, I'd pay money for the honour of doing just that!

I'm now writing storylines for them.
    And doing a way better job of it!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

GAWD, I'd pay money for the Honor of doing just that!
    That's so funny. I read Miss Scarlets post, and thought hmm here would be a line up to slap Micheal G.
    I also agree her storyline is way way better
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That's so funny. I read Miss Scarlets post, and thought hmm here would be a line up to slap Micheal G.
    I also agree her storyline is way way better
    We could make it a game kind of like the dunk tank at the circus. Only this would be called "Slap the Fool". Then we could pay and line up to take turns slapping him upside the head.
    Miss Scarlet and jucamer like this.

LOL, you are too much! I'll line up to give Michael G a slap but it will be on the butt.

I totally agree w/ Miss Scarlet's genius Comeback Kid theory. I could totally see that happening and yes, Fleiss has been trying that schtick for years. It could actually work this time.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    LOL, you are too much! I'll line up to give Michael G a slap but it will be on the butt.
    Lmao

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

FORT Fogey

Ed left and came back on Jillian's season. Look at how well that worked out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Ed left and came back on Jillian's season. Look at how well that worked out.
    It's hard to tell if you are being sarcastic, but just in case you aren't....in retrospect, that is debatable. Ed's two girlfriends that he was supposed to break up with before he came back but did not - splashed all over every magazine, the Fort, RS, and everywhere else - was one of the biggest, if not the biggest, scandals in Bachelor history. Jillian defended him with everything she had in her, and Ed paid her back by absolutely breaking her heart within a year when it came time to start making marriage plans.
    Only Jillian knows if she thinks in the end "the return of Ed" was worth all the notoriety, the pain, and the heartache.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    It's hard to tell if you are being sarcastic, but just in case you aren't....in retrospect, that is debatable. Ed's two girlfriends that he was supposed to break up with before he came back but did not - splashed all over every magazine, the Fort, RS, and everywhere else - was one of the biggest, if not the biggest, scandals in Bachelor history. Jillian defended him with everything she had in her, and Ed paid her back by absolutely breaking her heart within a year when it came time to start making marriage plans.
    Only Jillian knows if she thinks in the end "the return of Ed" was worth all the notoriety, the pain, and the heartache.
    I was most definitely being sarcastic. I couldn't stand Ed, but he was the one she wanted, and she didn't seem to see what most of the viewers did. It was a disaster! Brooks is not like Ed, but I was just responding to the possibility that Brooks leaves and comes back sort of like Ed did. Personally, if I were the B'ette and one of the guys whom I obviously really liked left and then came back for any reason other than a death in the family or something of that magnitude, I wouldn't want him back. Would not trust him or his feelings for me.