Closed Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree249Likes

Thread: 7/1 Bachelorette 9: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 7/1 Bachelorette 9: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Drew gets the rose and NOW decides to spill the beans about what he overheard James say.

Oh, boy.

Drew just dropped the bomb.

James better DUCK!!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I teach in a high school. Des and Drew making out remind me of when I bust students doing that.

Oh my gosh, who was that guy back in the mansion all filled with glee about Des getting the news?

And oh my, wasn't Drew so bashful about breaking the news? Oh, please. Help me. I'm about to start ranting again...
    ness and Fanny Mare like this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Drew gets the rose and NOW decides to spill the beans about what he overheard James say.
    I think that might be what one would gently refer to as covering one's A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NEPASue likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Poor Des. Did you see the tears in her eyes? It's already been established she is not a great actress so doesn't that mean the tears were real?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Rant away, Babbred, rant away!
    Babbred and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Poor Des. Did you see the tears in her eyes? It's already been established she is not a great actress so doesn't that mean the tears were real?
    I'd like to know what was that choice expletive she uttered. I do feel badly for her, though. I think she really liked James.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    That's how I'M interpreting it, ilja!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I teach in a high school. Des and Drew making out remind me of when I bust students doing that.

Oh my gosh, who was that guy back in the mansion all filled with glee about Des getting the news?

And oh my, wasn't Drew so bashful about breaking the news? Oh, please. Help me. I'm about to start ranting again...
    Go for it!! rant away
    Babbred likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Whoo hoo! With an English hubby you gotta love some football! Good thing Des didn't bring out the real Barcelona team. They would have kicked these guys' butts. Actually, it's funny, because we just watch Spain play Brazil yesterday in a tournament.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Closed Thread