Closed Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree241Likes

Thread: 6/24 Bachelorette 9: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/24 Bachelorette 9: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    So far I've yet to see her feel bad about anyone leaving. She seems to have the attitude of "Well, bye. Who's next?"
    I don't think I've ever seen a lead not at least try to sound bad about hurting their feelings.

I think she just doesn't give a darn. All but Final 1 are cannon fodder to her & a waste of time.
    I agree with you. Its all very robotic. On another forum she has the nickname Desbot
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

So far I've yet to see her feel bad about anyone leaving. She seems to have the attitude of "Well, bye. Who's next?"
    I don't think I've ever seen a lead not at least try to sound bad about hurting their feelings.

I think she just doesn't give a darn. All but Final 1 are cannon fodder to her & a waste of time.
    She wasn't really feeling bad that they were leaving ... but she was kind/consoling to Brandon ... and did go after Ben for a minute. She does act kind of like she is scraping that dead skin off.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree with you. Its all very robotic. On another forum she has the nickname Desbot
    That is awfully close to Despot!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I love München (Munich). I double-majored in German and French -- so, yes, I was cringing at how Des and crew were MURDERING the German language. Ugghhhh. Yeah, I know -- who cares? This is 'Murica...
    Nevertheless -- big kudos to the camera crew and editors. I LOVED seeing Bavaria again. And they did such a great job of presenting much of it (with the notable exception of the German language and absence of the iconic Hofbräuhaus ... WTF???) -- so, okay...
    I absolutely loved Germany and the scenery was fantastic. I loved the sledding part as that was something I always loved doing when I was younger. Not that I ever sled down anything that steep. I agree that Des is not like she seemed last season of what I did watch. She was definitely lots of fun and Sean must have thought so as he picked her to pull a prank on and she got him back at the hometown dates.

I just think all the good stuff is ending up on the cutting room floor. If she found love at the very beginning then I am happy for her because that was her reason for doing the show in the first place. I like her very much as a person, and even if it does not make for the most exciting season as a viewer, I have seen many other seasons where I was bored, but continued to watch and plan to do the same with this one.
    BTW, Arielflies, jucamer and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    That is awfully close to Despot!
    LOL. I know

She does act kind of like she is scraping that dead skin off
    She does indeed. I do enjoy the snark, love it
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 06-26-2013 at 06:18 PM.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I agree that Des isn't suffering any by anybody's exit yet, but in a way I much prefer her attitude than past leads' attitudes. The ones that chase after and get all blubbery trying to make the dumpee feel better always look more than a little bit self-serving to me -- looks like it's more about making the dumper feel better than the dumpee.

IDK, after a breakup I've never wanted crying excuses or a consoling hug or anything else from the newly insignificant other. Just distance and move on already, especially with somebody that I wasn't even exclusive with anyway. I think Des is doing the best she can, I can't find fault with her at all.
    BTW, waywyrd, Shoepie and 4 others like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

IDK, after a breakup I've never wanted crying excuses or a consoling hug or anything else from the newly insignificant other. Just distance and move on already, especially with somebody that I wasn't even exclusive with anyway. I think Des is doing the best she can, I can't find fault with her at all

But when a guy doesn't go after the gal, oh my!! all sorts of posts about uncaring he is/was. I think( jmho) there is something in-between without going OTT- but Desbot isn't able to carry either off.
    Midol likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I think she's probably a very nice person. I've yet to see anything to indicate anything else.
    She's just a really rotten actress.
    BTW, Florimel, Midol and 1 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I think she's probably a very nice person. I've yet to see anything to indicate anything else.
    She's just a really rotten actress.
    Yup, she appears nice enough. She cant carry this show, that's for sure
    -Andy Rooney-

Neither could Sean the Yawn. Here's to hoping this is the end of the retreads!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread