Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree241Likes

Thread: 6/24 Bachelorette 9: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/24 Bachelorette 9: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Agree that Des seems very different this season. I get the feeling that she knows who her F1 is and is being cautious to not be more than "friendly" with the other guys. They don't seem to be showing that much of who I would put as the front runners other than on 1on 1 dates and in PIs. My favorites are Chris, Juan Pablo, Drew, and Brooks. Drew is just a cutey, Chris just seems like an all around good catch, Brooks is funny, and Juan Pablo is just "ooh lala." Can't believe Ben ever thought they would pick him for the Bachelor. Ick! Would love to see Juan Pablo as the Bachelor!!!
    NEPASue, mesachick, Coco46 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    Agree that Des seems very different this season. I get the feeling that she knows who her F1 is and is being cautious to not be more than "friendly" with the other guys. They don't seem to be showing that much of who I would put as the front runners other than on 1on 1 dates and in PIs. My favorites are Chris, Juan Pablo, Drew, and Brooks. Drew is just a cutey, Chris just seems like an all around good catch, Brooks is funny, and Juan Pablo is just "ooh lala." Can't believe Ben ever thought they would pick him for the Bachelor. Ick! Would love to see Juan Pablo as the Bachelor!!!
    JP would ? He hasn't said two words. I think I like him, but for the next bachelor? no
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I tried to watch a little last night, but it was just so dull. I lasted about 10 minutes. I thought maybe it was an off night. I wonder what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I tried to watch a little last night, but it was just so dull. I lasted about 10 minutes. I thought maybe it was an off night. I wonder what happened.
    It wasn't an off night. The whole season's been like this. Very unmemorable.
    Shoepie and Midol like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I love München (Munich). I double-majored in German and French -- so, yes, I was cringing at how Des and crew were MURDERING the German language. Ugghhhh. Yeah, I know -- who cares? This is 'Murica...
    Nevertheless -- big kudos to the camera crew and editors. I LOVED seeing Bavaria again. And they did such a great job of presenting much of it (with the notable exception of the German language and absence of the iconic Hofbräuhaus ... WTF???) -- so, okay...
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    If the foreshadowing tells you one thing, it's usually the other. Those pesky producers.

On another note...that floating hot tub looks like fun...too bad Des looks so bored stuck with those two duds.
    Bored, uncomfortable and totally not into this date. I felt sorry for her- she should have ditched them both though
    Ellen likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Bored, uncomfortable and totally not into this date. I felt sorry for her- she should have ditched them both though
    She should have asked them both to do the Polar Bear plunge and then rode along side in the hot tug and asked if they were cold.
    Ellen, xmaskat, Arielflies and 4 others like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    She should have asked them both to do the Polar Bear plunge and then rode along side in the hot tug and asked if they were cold.
    LOL , now that would have been a great scene!!! ( but they would have edited it out ) as they have others
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I would have loved the high drama of Des eliminating both Ben and Michael, but she couldn't do it. There was already one guy gone -- Bryden -- and only three to be eliminated this whole episode. If she ditched both guys on the 2 on 1 date, there would be no reason for the big dramatic speech about not having the cocktail party because yada yada yada. There would be no reason for a cocktail party to begin with. And we needed the drama of seeing Drew's and Kasey's angst over the James idiocy to set up next week's drama, if the previews are any indication.

Seems like there's just more MOT guys this season than usual, and just a "thanks for coming, have a nice life" exit won't do it.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 06-26-2013 at 05:21 PM.
    Midol likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

So far I've yet to see her feel bad about anyone leaving. She seems to have the attitude of "Well, bye. Who's next?"
    I don't think I've ever seen a lead not at least try to sound bad about hurting their feelings.

I think she just doesn't give a darn. All but Final 1 are cannon fodder to her & a waste of time.
    Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"