Closed Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: 6/17 Bachelorette 9: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/17 Bachelorette 9: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Oh, the infamous FRC re-do in Jen's season continues to haunt. He did get down on one knee and was accepted...weeks later they re-shot without the proposal when she had second thoughts. At the ATFR Jerry confirmed it was behind the scenes dirty when he gave her the finger upside his nose. That finger was analyzed to death...the FRC was analyzed to death looking for camera cuts frame by frame. In the end, she decided to choose no one, but it was behind the curtain.

Brad is the first one TPTB allowed to be public about his no choice at the FRC. However, they did want to do a screen roll ending of him eating a hoagie while watching the show. They didn't, but everyone heard about it and it and Brad have done it to death since.

Others didn't want to make a choice, but were pressured at the end by TPTB. PLo, the joke, slid through with a young'un from Florida; The football player offered airline tickets and didn't follow through; Travis offered a ring on a string to a hometown girl and didn't follow through. Deanna chose just to get through the season, but that played out a couple of months. Others played it for a few months or longer without making a stronger commitment.

It's a dating show where the strings are more visible now and the curtain cracked open just a tad.

Are the past seasons of this show available somewhere? I only started watching in Jason/Melissa/Molly's season, so I'd like to go back and see the craziness. I am so glad that they decided not to film a re-do of Jason and Melissa. She is such a sweet person, so I'm glad she wasn't humiliated like that. She attended the high school where I teach (before my time). She was a Drill Team member, so you can see her with the rest of her team in a picture by our gym. She looks so happy and innocent. I am so, so glad that things worked out for her and that she found her "happily ever after" with another guy. And that her parents approved of him!

I don't think anything like Brad or Jen or who was the guy who waited 3 months? will happen again. I think TPTB put way too much pressure on the lead to pick somebody now, so as not to disappoint the fans.

I'd love to see Brad eating that hoagie.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

You might check the website to see if previous seasons are available. They haven't released them to any outlet such as Netflix that I'm aware. I don't know why they are so chinzy when they could be raking it in with agreements for disc rentals and streaming usage.
    NEPASue and ilja like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I'm embarrassed to admit it but I think I would like Ryan Bowers as The Bachelor. At least he would not be boring, predictable maybe but not boring.
    Ryan Bowers would be a riot as the Bach! Instead of roses, he could hand out aprons to his prospective hand-maidens. Of course, the aprons would have to be from Victoria's Secret ...
    ilja likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Ryan Bowers would be a riot as the Bach! Instead of roses, he could hand out aprons to his prospective hand-maidens. Of course, the aprons would have to be from Victoria's Secret ...
    LOL! hilarious Alexxxx
    Alexxxx likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Since there is no longer comment about the episode and everything is off topic, the thread will close.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread