Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: 6/17 Bachelorette 9: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/17 Bachelorette 9: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Regarding the bolded, that's what I decided too, BB. This season hasn't kept my interest as past seasons have where I was on the edge of my seat wanting it to be a surprise at the end.
    I think no matter how you go this season ... spoiled or unspoiled ... it's not holding the interest of many a viewer. The ratings are at an all time low and when I talk to my friends they all seem to feel the same blah feeling regarding Des and her unmanly men. Nobody is really disliked, but, nobody is really loved either....hence, nobody to root for or against...and nobody to draw us in. Everyone I know is feeling underwhelmed this season.
    Photobabe, Babbred and Fanny Mare like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    OMG...Ben is hated and only wants to promote his bar, James wants to be the next Bachelor and Bryden is ready to take himself out of the game. This season is just a mess....although Germany looks beautiful.
    I hope we see a lot of Germany, and maybe less of the guys drama

Funny, Ryan Bowers kept mentioning being The next Bachelor, I do wonder if TPTB say something. If it doesn't work out you could be ...who knows?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I hope we see a lot of Germany, and maybe less of the guys drama

Funny, Ryan Bowers kept mentioning being The next Bachelor, I do wonder if TPTB say something. If it doesn't work out you could be ...who knows?
    You know this show well enough Fanny to realise that as dull as this season has been, there is no way they can stay away from the drama. I am just looking forward to Germany...it really looks beautiful.

As for Ryan as the next Bachelor...from your mouth to Mike Fliess' ears!!! That would indeed be a hoot. I wonder if he would bring out the blue suade shoes again?
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

You know this show well enough Fanny to realise that as dull as this season has been, there is no way they can stay away from the drama. I am just looking forward to Germany...it really looks beautiful.

As for Ryan as the next Bachelor...from your mouth to Mike Fliess' ears!!! That would indeed be a hoot. I wonder if he would bring out the blue suade shoes again?
    I'm embarrassed to admit it but I think I would like Ryan Bowers as The Bachelor. At least he would not be boring, predictable maybe but not boring.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Talk about your mantears, though. I don't think he would be any better than those on the show this season. He would be just as bland.
    NEPASue likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I hope the show is more exciting tonight. Last week I fell asleep and then I wound up sleeping through part of Mistresses, too!

It always seems funny to me that these retreads from the Bachelor wind up picking someone who is so unlike the guy they supposedly were so in love with when they were contestants. I'm not spoiled, but I don't see anyone who is remotely like Sean, so if Des picks one of these guys in the end, he would have to be very different than the man she was devastated to lose last season.
    Baby's Breath likes this.

Maybe in looks. But they could have the same likes( personality) she likes to be outdoors, at least she was happiest climbing trees with Sean. So, who knows. While they may look not alike, they could be very much alike in temperament and things they like to do.
    Alexxxx and Midol like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

You know this show well enough Fanny to realize that as dull as this season has been, there is no way they can stay away from the drama. I am just looking forward to Germany...it really looks beautiful.

Oh yes his blue shoes. LOL He has a girlfriend, who is quite fond of being his trophy apparently . I thought in some ways he had Emily's number more than the other guys. I have to wonder if James does with Des?
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Maybe in looks. But they could have the same likes( personality) she likes to be outdoors, at least she was happiest climbing trees with Sean. So, who knows. While they may look not alike, they could be very much alike in temperament and things they like to do.
    I said nothing about looks, and in fact that's not what I was referring to. I know very little about personality comparisons, but it seems like the one she's been most attracted to so far is Brooks, and he seems nothing like Sean in personality from what I've seen so far. Most of the guys say they like to be outdoors, so she has many to choose from if that's a major priority. Thinking more of other 'Ettes like Emily first with Brad and then Jef -- very different guys, and Ashley with Brad and then JP -- also night and day! Then there was Kacie B who wanted Ben but came back to pursue Sean - two very different types of guys.
    NEPASue likes this.

I see a couple of them with the same likes as Sean, maybe Des does. At this point I don't care that much.
    -Andy Rooney-