Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: 6/17 Bachelorette 9: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/17 Bachelorette 9: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm not sleeping. I'm enjoying her journey with all the ups and downs they are throwing at her. She is, by far, one of the most beautiful of the leads and all her core group of guys seem very protective of her.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I realize Des is the only one they could have chosen, from Sean's season (I would have preferred Lesley), but I'm more than ready to embrace someone we don't know....both for the next bachelor and the bachelorette.

However, I'm not so sure it would be accepted and/or watched by millions. Everybody pretty much expects the next lead to be chosen from the previous season and they begin guessing immediately after the finale. Hmmm...

This season is awful, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I realize Des is the only one they could have chosen, from Sean's season (I would have preferred Lesley), but I'm more than ready to embrace someone we don't know....both for the next bachelor and the bachelorette.

However, I'm not so sure it would be accepted and/or watched by millions. Everybody pretty much expects the next lead to be chosen from the previous season and they begin guessing immediately after the finale. Hmmm...

This season is awful, imo.
    I agree with you, tinderbox. I'm tired of the retreads, too. I'm ready for fresh new faces/people. I'd like to see someone totally new get a chance at finding love from this show.
    BTW and NEPASue like this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Yes, same here. A new face would be great( on both shows) I agree with Tinderbox, this season is awful. I cant fault Des 100%.I happen to think her guys are duds.
    Photobabe likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I'm not sleeping. I'm enjoying her journey with all the ups and downs they are throwing at her. She is, by far, one of the most beautiful of the leads and all her core group of guys seem very protective of her.
    I hear you Arielflies. Des is definitely one of the more beautiful leads they've ever had. Plus she is so kind and down to earth as well. I'm glad the guys are taking good care of her. You don't have to be a model, or have a beefed up on steroids body to qualify to be a fantastic husband. Normal is pretty awesome, and normal has a much better chance of lasting forever.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

We all have our preferences of seasons. A lot of people didn't like Ali, but I liked her a lot & loved her season. She & Roberto are one of my all time favorite couples from all seasons. I believe they both really fell in love with each other. Too bad it didn't work out.

A lot of people liked Ashley's season. I hated it worse than any other season & I've seen all but 2. I hated it so bad I couldn't stand to look at her by the end & hoped both guys walked out & left her standing alone. I couldn't stand either of the F2. I hated it so bad I refused to watch Ben's season because I needed to clear the distaste from my brain.
    The fact that they ended up getting married goes to show how much I know.

I agree Des is beautiful.
    Keep on enjoying this season. Just because some of us find it boring & the guys duds doesn't mean everyone does. One person's junk is another person's treasure.
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

She is absolutely one of the most beautiful ones and I may be repeating myself ... but she seems the most genuine/real. The funny things are the times when she is not capable of "acting" ... such as her reaction when Brandon kissed her ... and she stiffened with somebody else on Monday. And when she tells us on the show that Brooks is SO funny doing what he does. What is it that he does? Frankly, I thought Zak's performance was most worthy of comment and that Mikey was probably the funniest.
    It is almost as if someone is handing her a cue card and telling her okay Des ... you have to say something about Ben or Brooks or some other B-named guy.

I think it is the show and the editing. It is just soooooo slow moving and it feels like the Brian/Stephanie thing was manufactured .... and they made Brad climb those stairs ... all as filler.

I think Des has her eye on a prize ... and that is why she seems sort of distracted,

But again ... she is a beautiful sweetie.
    Last edited by echo226; 06-19-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I was spoiled by Sean's season. It started off , meh, and then it got really good ( for me) I actually thought Sean and Des were pretty good together, so what do I know.
    I hated Ashley, she annoyed far more than Des ever could, and while Des has a voice that bugs me, she is a *natural * beauty. Something I loved about Sean's girlfriend Cat. Each to their own- I just haven't seen many ups and downs, or guys that protect Des. Mikey and the other guy , bore me with the whole Ben thing

It is almost as if someone is handing her a cue card and telling her okay Des ... you have to say something about Ben or Brooks or some other B-named guy
    yup, that's it!!
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I'm with you. I think Des is handling herself and her crop of guys just fine. I'm enjoying this season so far. Loved the pageant...lol. Loved seeing me some buff men parade across stage in speedos and the like.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

"/thenk yoaouu.../"
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own