Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: 6/17 Bachelorette 9: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/17 Bachelorette 9: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

This has been known, but if the Bach/ette is unsure after first impressions, they can wait until the dates begin.

That would be Jesse from Deanna's season. He has since married another from Bachelor Nation and they have a child.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I don't think this qualifies as a spoiler because it gives no information away on who might be staying or going nor does it talk about any of the guys at all. If I'm wrong, then I apologize. Moderators, please remove this if I've inadvertently stepped over the line.

I was watching ABC News last night and bachelor Jesse something was on to talk about what really goes on behind the scenes. They said he won his season, so you'll probably know who it is; I didn't know him.

He talked about a lot of things, including the fantasy suite behavior, but what I found most interesting was that he said the bachelor/bachelorette has to tell the producers her final four after the first show so they know on whom to focus. That only confirms to me the non-reality of this show.
    Wow, after the first show - that's not a lot of time with them is it?
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

This episode got a 1.6 rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wasn't partial to Des on Sean's season, and I knew she couldn't carry this show. They should have chosen Lesley! looking at this lot of bachelors, you know one of them is going to be recycled, shudder the thoughtBTW I love your avatar
    I agree. I've been watching considering this. So far the only one both likable & attractive is Chris, and she'll probably pick him & take him out of the running (although that didn't stop Emily). Even if not, he doesn't exactly jump off the page of interesting. He's kind of drab.

Who knows, maybe they'll bring Brad Womack back again. They liked him, even if we didn't.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Chris seems a little too quiet.

I think Zak or Mikey would be great picks for the Bachelor. It's the personality thing!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Ugh, please not Mikey! He looks like a side of beef ... and I'm vegan, so it's not a good thing. I know there's a lot more show to go, but so far, if she picks any of these guys, it's got to be for production value and not because she really found her soulmate.
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Like, like, like, like!!! Yes, Chris is currently my favorite for Des though I do still like Brooks too. Right reasons! Boogie LOSER! Should have chosen Lesley but they've never chosen 4th place that I can remember.
    Ali was fourth place. Jake Pavelka was even further down the food chain, 6th place I think. Oh, and Desiree was fourth place.

Seems like it could be almost anybody close to the top; look out for the "I got dumped but I'm ready to find love again" exit speech.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Ali was fourth place. Jake Pavelka was even further down the food chain, 6th place I think. Oh, and Desiree was fourth place.

Seems like it could be almost anybody close to the top; look out for the "I got dumped but I'm ready to find love again" exit speech.
    Yes, someone sort of close will do. At this point I have no idea, or care
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    This has been known, but if the Bach/ette is unsure after first impressions, they can wait until the dates begin.

That would be Jesse from Deanna's season. He has since married another from Bachelor Nation and they have a child.
    Yes. And many have said it does not take long to zero in on the ones who are contenders. They definately do not want to push them to choose; they want a love story, and it is usually obvious to the lead very early on. Picture a cool dancing icon here. I hate we only have 15 on the click feature.

We are going to have a good episode next week! I love the drama and we are going to get it with Michael and Ben. That preview saved the boring show this week. It was the highlight. Finally some action! Picture an icon in total rapture and freaking out in joy wildly. Who needs icons?!

We are going to have a good episode next week! I love the drama and we are going to get it with Michael and Ben. That preview saved the boring show this week
    We say that every week.I don't expect much, and I am not disappointed
    Shoepie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-