Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: 6/17 Bachelorette 9: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/17 Bachelorette 9: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    I loved JP's twitter asking if we were ready for the Manny and wife fantasy suite segment.

Did Ben stuff a sock in his Speedo? There was only a glimpse, but I was halfway expecting a costume malfunction because that thing was just too small (the Speedo).
    He must have worn a cup because those suits show everything. He was on camera for only a fleeting moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Apparently his 5 1/2 year girlfriend was junior high and high school as the cheating took place, according to what he told Des, when he was a Freshman in college. Except for the hurt, I think an 18 year old boy can be forgiven. Hey, he was faithful all through high school...how many of these men can say that?
    I don't. If a relationship is to the point where that is what you want, you break up with the girlfriend first, or at least tell them you want to see other people. Anyone can fall for or be interested in someone else, but acting on it is a deliberate choice.

I don't care how old a guy is (or a woman either), infidelity in a sexual relationship is wrong. Always. It's extremely hurtful, insulting, & could bring STD's to the innocent party. I just dont' get people who think it's no big deal.

You break up first.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Greatest tattoo ever! DisneyFreeek's Avatar

So, who else is loving Chris for her? He's handsome, but not beefy like the rest of them. He's sensitive, he's professional, and mature. I think that she can do a lot of growing with him. Poor Bry, I do hope he leaves. He needs to go back to the farm and find him a little woman to take care of him. This isn't his thing.

(Side note, wow it's been a while since I posted, hence my avatar!)
    ilja and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "Mike Boogie is a D@$&#*bag" Janelle Pierzina BB14. Love you Janie!

I like Chris. Out of all of them, he seems to be there for the right reasons OMG I sound like a bachelor cliche LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Greatest tattoo ever! DisneyFreeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I like Chris. Out of all of them, he seems to be there for the right reasons OMG I sound like a bachelor cliche LOL
    Oh I know. Has it been this overused in past seasons? I liked Des from the beginning of Seans season, but she's bugging me now. They always do when they transition to Bachette. Ali was the worst.
    "Mike Boogie is a D@$&#*bag" Janelle Pierzina BB14. Love you Janie!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreeek View Post
    Oh I know. Has it been this overused in past seasons? I liked Des from the beginning of Sean's season, but she's bugging me now. They always do when they transition to Bachette. Ali was the worst.
    I wasn't partial to Des on Sean's season, and I knew she couldn't carry this show. They should have chosen Lesley! looking at this lot of bachelors, you know one of them is going to be recycled, shudder the thought
    BTW I love your avatar
    ilja likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Like, like, like, like!!! Yes, Chris is currently my favorite for Des though I do still like Brooks too. Right reasons! Boogie LOSER! Should have chosen Lesley but they've never chosen 4th place that I can remember.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Like, like, like, like!!! Yes, Chris is currently my favorite for Des though I do still like Brooks too. Right reasons! Boogie LOSER! Should have chosen Lesley but they've never chosen 4th place that I can remember.
    Have they chosen third before? I can't remember. But they always say fan favorite( which is BS) this is the lowest rated one so far
    Brooks looks good sometimes, then he opens his very small mouth ( ugh)
    -Andy Rooney-

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Desiree's blog is posted in her thread.

The micro-cap for Episode 4 is posted in the Micro Cap thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I don't think this qualifies as a spoiler because it gives no information away on who might be staying or going nor does it talk about any of the guys at all. If I'm wrong, then I apologize. Moderators, please remove this if I've inadvertently stepped over the line.

I was watching ABC News last night and bachelor Jesse something was on to talk about what really goes on behind the scenes. They said he won his season, so you'll probably know who it is; I didn't know him.

He talked about a lot of things, including the fantasy suite behavior, but what I found most interesting was that he said the bachelor/bachelorette has to tell the producers her final four after the first show so they know on whom to focus. That only confirms to me the non-reality of this show.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko