Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: 6/17 Bachelorette 9: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/17 Bachelorette 9: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    The more I see & hear of him, the more I see him as effeminite. His voice, his look, now his words.
    He really is a girly man. What a bunch she has - yawning through this
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Pretty confident (some of them) to grab a speedo over boxer style...
    I don't think they got to choose ... I think they were assigned the swimwear.
    waywyrd likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I fell asleep several times, and I don't care. I can't remember any other season when I watched the guys come up to get their rose at the ceremony and didn't recognize most of them.
    I was cleaning out my dresser before the show. 8 o'clock rolled around and I decided I would rather finish cleaning than watch the show. I didn't get to the TV until 8:30, and I too didn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I wish they had booked some old-timer act for their concert, somebody they loved.
    Or find out what song they danced to at their wedding ... for their first dance, They could have played a "record".
    They couls have also brought in some dancers to do the tarantella. Manny is Italian and they would have done that at the wedding ... 38 years ago!

Then maybe a special Anniversary fantasy suite.

They need to give this couple more ... or the Bach franchise needs to donate some dining out meals for some other couples.

Mohandas Gandhi

My opinion of Des dropped a few notches tonight.
    Granted there seemed to be 0 anything between Des & Brad, but he was sweet & nice. She sent him home & then gave James a rose after him announcing (darned near bragging on national TV) that he scre**d around on his last long term girlfriend! She gives a rose to a guy who tells her THAT? And acts as if it was no big deal, & then says he seems trustworthy & honest?????

Des the Doormat is what she appeared to me. To me that is a HUGE dealbreaker.

I'm getting sick of this season. I don't like the guys. I don't find them attractive. I'm getting sick of Des. And the whole thing is boring & getting worse.
    The only thing bringing me back next week is Germany. I've always wanted to go there, so hopefully I'll enjoy seeing it a little on TV.
    They are going to Munich. I was there many moons ago when I was young. A story for another time

Mohandas Gandhi

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

My opinion of Des dropped a few notches tonight.
    Granted there seemed to be 0 anything between Des & Brad, but he was sweet & nice. She sent him home & then gave James a rose after him announcing (darned near bragging on national TV) that he scre**d around on his last long term girlfriend! She gives a rose to a guy who tells her THAT? And acts as if it was no big deal, & then says he seems trustworthy & honest?????

Des the Doormat is what she appeared to me. To me that is a HUGE dealbreaker.

I'm getting sick of this season. I don't like the guys. I don't find them attractive. I'm getting sick of Des. And the whole thing is boring & getting worse.
    The only thing bringing me back next week is Germany. I've always wanted to go there, so hopefully I'll enjoy seeing it a little on TV.
    Apparently his 5 1/2 year girlfriend was junior high and high school as the cheating took place, according to what he told Des, when he was a Freshman in college. Except for the hurt, I think an 18 year old boy can be forgiven. Hey, he was faithful all through high school...how many of these men can say that?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Chris Harrison's Blog is posted in his thread.

I found an exit interview with Brandon in People and posted it in his thread.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-18-2013 at 01:28 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Zack W. gets the boot. I had forgotten he was even there.

No way would I have given Bryden a rose!
    That smacked of production meddling. They knew he wanted out so they are staging a more dramatic exit for next week. The pregnant pause before he accepted the rose said it all. She had zero chemistry with him. Personally I found his edit creepy.

I also sense she does not like Ben but is being forced to keep him around because he is stirring up some drama.

Nice the older couple got a date, but could that have been more boring? A glimpse would have been enough. And so so silly to make it appear that Des made a spur of the moment decision.

This is a very dull season.
    Midol, Fanny Mare and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    That smacked of production meddling. They knew he wanted out so they are staging a more dramatic exit for next week. The pregnant pause before he accepted the rose said it all. She had zero chemistry with him. Personally I found his edit creepy.

I also sense she does not like Ben but is being forced to keep him around because he is stirring up some drama.

Nice the older couple got a date, but could that have been more boring? A glimpse would have been enough. And so so silly to make it appear that Des made a spur of the moment decision.

This is a very dull season.
    Its the dullest by far that date went on and on and on.I hated what happened with Sandy, but I watch this show for escapisms and snark. There is little to none this season.
    Shoepie, Midol and Babbred like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I loved JP's twitter asking if we were ready for the Manny and wife fantasy suite segment.

Did Ben stuff a sock in his Speedo? There was only a glimpse, but I was halfway expecting a costume malfunction because that thing was just too small (the Speedo).
    ilja likes this.