Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: FUN with The Bachelor/Bachelorette

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

FUN with The Bachelor/Bachelorette

[Arielflies opening thread post: Not being picky as to making fun of this franchise. I'm bringing over the Baby Bachelor posts, but you'all join in with your own spoofs, etc.]

O.M.G.

I thought you said you had a crush on Bentley. Just about died, as I didn't think anybody would ever admit to that. LOL

Well, if Desiree is so boring, why not check out the new Bachelor....Baby Bachelor Wesley.

Baby Bachelor

The third episode just aired tonight on Jimmy Kimmel. Not as entertaining, but pretty cute.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-08-2013 at 11:40 AM.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Re: 6/3 Bachelorette 9: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

I thought Wesley gave out his final rose on the second episode. Is the third the Girls Tell All (GTA) or ATFR and we find out if Wesley is headed toward potty training?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    O.M.G.

I thought you said you had a crush on Bentley. Just about died, as I didn't think anybody would ever admit to that. LOL

Well, if Desiree is so boring, why not check out the new Bachelor....Baby Bachelor Wesley.

Baby Bachelor

The third episode just aired tonight on Jimmy Kimmel. Not as entertaining, but pretty cute.
    Man I'm sick. I was looking for Part 3. Hole.gif
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I thought Baby Bachelor was going to be cringe worthy & pathetically stupid, but I'm loving it! The little guy is adorable & they really are doing a great job of poking fun at the show in a very cute way, while still keeping it G-Rated for the kids involved.
    Coco46 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Episode 3 is up now, Ilja. Baby Bachelor Episode 3

Baby Bachelor Episode 2

Next week is the hometown dates. Wesley was on the Jimmy Kimmel show last night, he really is precious.
    Last edited by JunkieGirl; 06-07-2013 at 10:23 PM.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Episode 3 is up now, Ilja. Baby Bachelor Episode 3

Baby Bachelor Episode 2

Next week is the hometown dates. Wesley was on the Jimmy Kimmel show last night, he really is precious.
    THANKY.gif

Yes, I loved it. I'm rooting for Gabrielle. Jessie's just looking for a sugar daddy!
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

They were soooo cute! And I loved them poking fun at the Bachelor/ette tropes. Jesse is having a blast playing the "villain".
    ilja likes this.

Robert Mills (Producer, Bach/ette) tweeted this find. Even US has a mock up ready to go.

For those who are "bored" with the big kids, this has been hilarious.

Us Weekly Mobile - Celebrity News - The Baby Bachelor: Jimmy Kimmel Live Spoofs The Bachelor With Us Weekly Cover!

Babies need love too! The latest installment of Jimmy Kimmel Live's hit mini-me production, The Baby Bachelor, is set to air on Thursday, June 6, and viewers are in for some major drama, if the latest "cover" of Us Weekly is any indication.

The series, which spoofs ABC's hit dating reality show The Bachelor, follows Kimmel's young nephew Wesley in his quest for love, tiny tux and all. In the first two episodes, viewers were introduced to the baby bachelor, a mop-haired toddler looking for someone to love -- and a chance to sample some snacks from the cookie jar.

In the first episode, Wesley meets several eligible bachelorettes, ranging in age from 26 months to 26 years old (a hilariously stereotypical Bachelor contestant, dental hygienist Ashley, tries to win over the tiny tot with some cookies during the juice box-laden "cocktail party").

But after one group date the following week -- during which the toddlers gorge on candy and play with dinosaurs -- Wesley is faced with a tough decision at the dinosaur ceremony.

After talking his feelings over with his uncle Jimmy** and giving his decision a little thought, however, Wesley knows his decision.

"Gabrielle, will you please accept this dinosaur?" he says as he offers a toy dinosaur to one young bachelorette hopeful. "With all my heart," she responds sweetly.

Wesley's other finalist, "stay-at-home daughter" Jesse, may be a trouble-maker in disguise, however. Could she be in the competition for the wrong reasons?

Tune in to the next episode of The Baby Bachelor on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Thursday, June 6 at 11:35 p.m. EST on ABC to find out!

This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: The Baby Bachelor: Jimmy Kimmel Live Spoofs The Bachelor With Us Weekly Cover!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

In the preview for the next installment, during the home visits, Gabrielle's sister tries to throw in a monkey wrench.

FUN with The Bachelor/Bachelorette

Not being picky as to making fun of this franchise. I'm bringing over the Baby Bachelor posts, but you'all join in with your own spoofs, etc.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast